Fluff Alert - What's your Blood Type ?

by Trotafox 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

After 57 years, I finally found out today what my blood type is: O NEGATIVE . My Dr. hollered over to the nurse who was on the phone with me, "TELL HER TO GIVE BLOOD ! IT'S RARE". 6% of Americans have this type. The Red Cross loves it. O Negative is the only blood type that can be accepted by everyone.....called "universal donor". The "universal recipient" is AB Positive....they can receive any type of blood. I probably can't donate though. I had Mono (26 years ago. LOL) and I guess I have low iron. My blood bubble doesn't sink (whatever).

SO NOW THAT WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE WATCHTOWER'S RIDICULOUS THUMB , WHAT'S YOUR BLOOD TYPE ?

Trot

http://http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0877658.html

Blood Type

Percent of Americans with this type

Who can receive this type

O+

37%

O+, A+, B+,

O–

6%

All blood types

A+

34%

A+,

A–

6%

A+, ,

B+

10%

B+,

B–

2%

B+, ,

AB+

4%

AB+

AB-

1%

AB+, AB-
  • hippikon
    hippikon

Red

• neverthere
    neverthere

Ok, hippie, lol that would have been my first choice in answer but since it is taken I will say that I am Oneg

• unbeliever
  • JH
    JH

I'm a blue blooded canadian.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox
    Red

Cute. Cmon, Hippikon. I realize this is "fluff" but can't you elaborate? I realize it's probably a "So what's it to you?" question but I was just curious if ex-JW's (especially ones that grew up in the Borg) have found out since they left. Also, I wonder if there are any AB Negative's on the board.

Trot

• free will
    free will

b-

it's funny i was just thinking the other day, now that i've come to a new crossroad in my life. should i donate.
    the jury is still out on that.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Trot

I am also O- and so I get frequent calls from the local blood bank...I don't have to mark my calendar coz they phone me up when it's time to give. Ya know, it's really a good feeling to do something that helps other people and that can't be attributed to selfish desires...I swear I did NOT go on Monday just to get the free movie tickets! HONEST!

Dana

• worldlygirl
  • Trotafox
    Trotafox
    I'm a blue blooded canadian.

JH: So what color is your heart? What a bummer. Blue valentines.

Trot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit