I'm a lurker no more......

by Betsy 28 Replies latest jw friends

• unique1
    unique1

Glad to have you aboard.

• benext
    benext

Well God has a long list, he won't be able to get around to you for a few more years. Don't know when but it should be this century.

Welcome!

• OrbitingTheSun
  • Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

great to see you here betsy!!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Welcome Betsy!

• Been there
    Been there

Welcome aboard Betsy & little peanut. I'm impressed with a woman who knows what she wants and goes for it. So glad you came out the other side doing great.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi Betsy! Welcome to the board!

Next time you visit your family in central Ohio and if you are interested in meeting some other board regulars, we can try a little get together.

Congrats on the baby and your wonderful life.

Tina (Gahanna, Ohio)

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Betsy,

Nice story and to the point

I too live in Calif., and have much family in Arizona and miss them very much. They are witnesses except two sisters but I'm fortunate that they will talk to me and let me visit when I want and can.

Glad to have you and look forward to your input. Tell your hubby to get on here too......he'll like it!

Gumby

• Betsy
    Betsy

Hi Gumby,

Most of my family's still in Ohio (parents in Florida). My parents keep in touch regularly (they're still devout jw's) and one of my Nephew's in Ohio is OUT so we talk regularly. My sisters don't keep in touch much, but I think it's due more to laziness than not wanting to associate with me.

I was never disfellowshipped, I just faded...and it helped that I moved 3000 miles away. Kind of hard to have a jc when they can't find you. I do miss all my nieces and nephews, but I have a different life now. Luckily, my husband's family is totally great - they're my family now.

Betsy

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome aboard Betsy! Exellent story.

I live in England but I have been to Ohio, greeeaat place. I saw that massive basket thing (biggest basket in the world?).

Anyhow, there's a bit of useless information from me, the longer you are here the more you will realise how I have got the art of giving useless info out.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit