Watch out, here comes the Governing Body!

by neat blue dog 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Dispelling fear to the ignorant and gullible controlled members is what the WTS does and really has been doing for over 100 years, at the end it keeps people sustained to their control and exploitation.

Ignorance and fear are powerful tools to manipulate and control people.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Why is it now that all the angels and 144,000 anointed are white haired men in their 60's ?

The JW answer would be that all angels in the Bible are depicted as men (PS, they aren't), and that white hair signifies age and wisdom.

HOWEVER, there's absolutely no reason, Biblical or otherwise, to make them all caucasian.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

So then the anointed woman get converted to men when they reach heaven. ?

The bible says that the 144,000 are to by virginal men, so why didn't the WTS say that and make that part of their doctrine describing the anointed ones ?

You really cant trust the men who run the WTS.

• waton
    waton
    The bible says that the 144,000 are to by virginal men

Rm 123: that explains the mad expression on the faces in the picture of the OP.

of course, once in haven it is to late. to make up for regrets. Add to that the sharp instruments involved in their demise adds to the trauma, drama.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

....and strangely enough when they get to heaven they all turn into the same facial and physical appearance.

I dont remember reading about that in the bible as well ???

This is really going to surprise and shock the colored brown sinned anointed men and woman.

• Justmemorph
    Justmemorph
    The JW answer would be that all angels in the Bible are depicted as men (PS, they aren't), and that white hair signifies age and wisdom.

Citation needed. Not that i care even a little bit but i have no recollection of female angels. Ever.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Zechariah 5:9,10:

Then I looked up and saw two women coming forward, and they were soaring in the wind. They had wings like the wings of a stork. And they lifted up the container between the earth and heaven. So I asked the angel who was speaking with me: “Where are they taking the eʹphah container?”

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can only count 6 in the picture so it looks like they have deleted the 7th coloured GB member ,watsisname.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Whenever Morris talks about his hoped-future future wherein he gets to smash and kill as a heavenly being, there is a gleam in his eye and a lilt to his voice that is really disturbing. He clearly anticipates with glee the opportunity to kill his perceived enemies.

What's also disturbing is that he served as a medic in the Vietnam war. He has seen first-hand the effects of warfare on human bodies, and rather than being horrified he seems to relish the idea of being able to inflict such carnage himself.

I believe the medical term for someone like that is "one sick f*ck".

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

Fixed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit