Watch out, here comes the Governing Body!

by neat blue dog 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

A picture in this week's WT shows the annointed after being raised to heaven, when they start "smashing the nations". Creepy!! I wonder which one is which. I imagine AM3 is out front, it seems like something he's eager for. They look like a gang of thugs!

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Maybe it always was but I didn't notice, but this religion seems to be becoming more and more like a comic book story. A 14 year old's fantasy. Then again a lot of the bible seems a bit fantastical. The story of Sampson comes to mind.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I don't remember the Bible saying anything about a bunch of vindictive guys from New York getting raised to glory and then immediately turning around to wreak havoc on the population.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They do look like a gang of thugs!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Why do they all look the same? Are they clones?
  • Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Why is it now that all the angels and 144,000 anointed are white haired men in their 60's ?

What about the women 144.000, there are few of those too, where are they in this picture ?

Is it because god is also an old dude ?

I thought once you go to heaven you stop aging.

Image result for god

• waton
    waton
    2 hours ago
    Why do they all look the same? Are they clones?

slimboyfat, : no, some are left handed, others ambidextrous, they are also in kind of a time travel, like in the grandmother paradox, they might be smashing false prophets, like their alter ego that are still on earth, must be . because Jesus specified, that the anointed generation of 1914, including the Governing Body, would not pass away, go to heaven until all, including Armageddon has occurred. Split personalities perhaps?

well, why not, Jesus after his spirit resurrection had on occasion a fleshly body too, gory wounds and all.
  • waton
    waton
    What about the women 144.000, there are few of those too, where are they in this picture ?

Rm123: yeah, wt illustrators would have an easy job of photoshopping the jw Williams sisters in there, just switch the tennis rackets with the balls. muscles bulging.

tell them to partake!

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Where is the problem ? I don't see anything shocking that AM3 and his anointed friends play cup-and-ball once they've been raised to heaven

• Overrated
    Overrated

Hey Tony Morris- heaven called and said that that they are all out of Scotch. If you need it bring it, but watch out Rutherford and Russell will drink it all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit