Does Your JW Family Act Like This?

by Banshee 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• justhuman
    justhuman

They are ALL acting like this...

It is like a having a drug overdose...this is what is hapening...the perfect brain wash of the WATCHTOWER...???? ???D to do this in order to keep their followers blind...

Carl Marx said that RELIGION is the OPUIM of the people...and so does the WT follows the Marx principle by keeping witnesses STONED!!!

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

Banshee, that's a great description of what my mother's behavior after every convention. As others have noted, though, this cycle occurs around other things, too: circuit servant's visit, memorial, or any article in one of the pubs that has to do with unbelieving children or (in my case) homosexuality.

Generally, we talk on Sunday evenings. If I know she's been to a convention (that's what she's calling them now--when I was a kid, they were still assemblies), I just skip a week or so until she's mellowed out again. Even though I know to expect it, it still hurts.

I'm not DF'd...never baptized, thanks to a DF'd father who offered an alternative to the Borg. He never bad-mouthed the JWs...he let their own words condemn them, and just insisted on being himself.

Jankyn, whose mom was in Kennewick at the convention last week, so I won't call her for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit