Blonde Man Joke

by alfie 3 Replies latest social humour

• alfie
    alfie

The Sheriff in a small town walks out in the street and sees a blonde cowboy coming down the walk with nothing on but his cowboy hat, gun and his boots, so he arrests him for indecent exposure. As he is locking him up, he asks "Why in the world are you dressed like this?" The Cowboy says "Well, it's like this Sheriff... I was in the bar down the road and this pretty little red head asks me to go out to her motor home with her... so I did. We go inside and she pulls off her top and asks me to pull off my shirt...so I did. Then she pulls off her skirt and asks me to pull off my pants...so I did. Then she pulls off her panties and asks me to pull off my shorts...so I did. Then she gets on the bed and looks at me kind of sexy and says, 'Now go to town cowboy...'"And, here I am." Blonde Men do exist CIAO4NIAO!!! alfie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Hey, alfie...did ya hear about the blonde guy who was on a hike, and the trail took him right up side of this river. He looked up and down, but there was no ferry and no bridge. He was ready to give up and turn back, when suddenly, on the other side of the river another blonde guy showed up. So he yelled across: "Hey, do you know a way to get to the other side of this river?" The other blonde guy yelled back: "Yeah, but why do you ask? You're already on the other side of the river!"

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

do you know why the blonde bimbo had such a large belly button?

her boyfriend was blond too.

ooo bad I know....

Ravyn

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

blind man walks into a bar........... sits down at the bar and yells to the bartended.......... you want to hear a blonde joke..... so the bartender says..... sir before you start into this i must tell you that to your right is the bouncer and he is 6 2 and weights 290 lbs and hes blonde and to your right is a boxer who is 6 5 and weights 350 and is blonde and right behind you is a local tough and hes bigger than either of the others and hes blonde...... and to be honest im blonde myself........... so are y ou sure you wanna go about telling blonde jokes.............

so the blind man says............. well i guess not IF I GOTTA EXPLAIN IT FOUR DAMN TIMES

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit