Hear Ye! Hear Ye!

by Xandria 27 Replies latest jw friends

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Thanks to all of you,

Brummy, Saint Satan, nilfun, Xena, rocket man, Bikerchic, AlanF, gumby, teenyuck, Angharad, xjw_b12, primitivegenius, and riz.

Oh, you too Xandria, you stinker. Nothing solid yet, but when the plans are decided on, it will happen very fast. Nice group hug.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Hey what can I say DR, I love ya both.. and would of exploded if I kept all that joy just to myself. I know many of us think of you both as extended family.

X.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Congratulations DR and WW!!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Witchy & Dakota,

I trust you are being properly chaperoned and not giving way to lustful..well, you know what I mean.

Oh yeah...lot's of hearty congratulations!

BTW, look what happened to me:

Englishman.

• Dansk
    Dansk

CONGRATULATIONS LEW & ANITA!

Ya can’t beat it!!

Dansk & Physio

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Thanks again to you all.

EMan, yes, we are being properly chaperoned, we currently live 2,000 miles apart. But come labor day weekend, any chaperone better wear a blindfold, LOL.

Oh, and we don't worry about that other stuff, much too old, only grandkids from now on.

Dansk, that is one of the advantages of getting married, isn't it? I won't have to anymore

• SYN
    SYN

So many weddings lately...congratulations!

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

Thank you Prisca, Englishman, Dansk and SYN.

It does seem contagious, I think Jes and pr-capone are now legally wed. Bikerchic and onacruse. One other, who are they now?

Let me take a moment to say thank you Simon for creating this place where so many exjws show up and make friends. I know that you, Lew and myself have crossed paths before, but if this board were not here, Lew and I would have never met.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit