Aztec is in Rayzorblade's House

by RAYZORBLADE 63 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Yup, there's an AZTEC in my house: she's here.....drove all the way up from Detroit yesterday.

She sure is good with directions, and called me from the very place I knew I could find her.

Anyways, I won't say much, but she's alive and well....tired of course, but hung out where I work for awhile (the tavern/bar where I work), and then she went for something to eat, then walked around the streets of Toronto.

It's pretty early here on Sunday morning (July 6th) - it's a beautiful morning....and we're probably going to drop off soon.

We hope to meet-up with a few local ex-Jdubs here later on today.

She'll fill you in on her trip. She's a wonderful guest: she brought me Vernors and Better Made potato chips , ya gotta love that.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Look at that!! What a great picture. Couple of cuties there!

I'm glad to know that Aztec made it safe and sound. Y'all get some rest and have a wonderful day.

Thank you for sharing the picture. Let us know how your day went.

Aztec...be safe on your trip home.

Arrowstar

• JH
    JH

Nice Picture with nice smiles

Why not drive another 425 miles and come n see me too.

Have a nice day you guys.

• Scully
    Scully

Waving at Ray & Aztec from Ottawa!!

Love, Scully

• mouthy
    mouthy

You have mail!!!Ray! & Aztec > Scully your the sweetest- looking out for me. How will I ever thank you ((((((((hug))))

• shera
    shera

Hello, waving from Nova Scotia!!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Razor, all I get is the dreaded X. Bummer, sure want to see that picture. Bug

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yeah all I see is the X as well.

Howdy Aztec! Give Ray a squeeze from me and Nina.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

How Cool, I wish I was there too !!!

Ray - sorry not replied to your e mail yet, lots has happened, the ball was a blast (lots of stories) and the concert was last night so will update you later.

Have a great time both of you ! X

• outnfree
    outnfree

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I see how it is!

Instead of the Detroit ex-JW Meet-Up getting the surprise guest, Toronto does!!!!

Well, , after you didn't show up, Azzy, we ditched our usual spot and went out for some yummy Indian food! And you missed meeting my #2 daughter, too!

But that's okay -- we like to share our wonderful Carrie with other deserving ex-JWs. Glad you had a blast (((Ray and Carrie)))))!

(Can't see nuthin' but a red "x", tho)

outnfree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit