Love,

Robyn

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Nina

• reporter
    reporter

57 eh? like the "catsup"! Happy B-day E-man!

And, don't fret locking my latest thread, either. I trust your judgment that all it would do is devolve into who knows what. You moderator-types got the tools and know what you're doing.

• Xena
    Xena

Happy B-day Englishman!

• Simon
    Simon

Fancy ... 57 years and still haven't figured out a real football team to support !

Happy birthday Mike, look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Simon,

Ta muchly!

I have no idea what you have bought me for my birthday, however, I just want you to know that my favourite colour is Royal blue with low-profile tyres.

Englishman.

• riz
    riz

Happy Birthday Mike

• Shakita
    Shakita

Guess who you share a birthday with.........not only a birthday, but you happen to be born on the exact same day 57 years ago......

President Bush Marks His 57th Birthday

Sun Jul 6, 9:43 AM ET
    Add White House - AP to My Yahoo!

WASHINGTON - President Bush ( news - web sites) marked his 57th birthday Sunday with a visit to church, drawing birthday greetings along the way.

AP Photo

Bush attended services at St. John's Church across Lafayette Square from the White House.

He seemed in good spirits, chuckling at jokes that the Rev. Spencer M. Rice sprinkled into his sermon.

A lay minister said a prayer for Bush, along with other government officials. But Bush was not mentioned in the list of birthdays the congregation was celebrating.

As Bush left the church, reporters shouted "Happy birthday!" to him.

"Thank you," Bush said, smiling. "I was hoping someone in the crowd would recognize it."

The president leaves Monday on a five-day trip to Africa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought you might like to know.....

Hope you had a good one!

Mrs. Shakita

• talesin
    talesin

English --- I miss you!

tal

ps. Jennifer Marlow here! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit