getting round the territory slowly compared to before?

by Indoubtbigtime 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I can remember the time from 1968-9 when the bro`s were almost running around in the territory because 1975 was so close to the end . Right up until 75/76 when it started to slowly decline again.

And here we are in 2023 ?

However it took me a bloody long time to wake up

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

🎶 “…Yeah, yeah, yeah… do the Pioneer shuffle…” 🎶

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

This new hour requirement for pioneers will mean the territory is covered in slower than the incredibly slow pace it is now

plus the staying fully vaccinated required to go to pioneer school with the CO will mean many won’t pioneer during the ‘special’ months when you only need to get 15hrs

This will mean even slower getting round the territory

the letter says all this who pioneered during memorial campaign or CO visits should go the the CO pioneers meeting, but you have to stay fully vaccinated

the vaccines have caused huge division but we all know we can’t talk about it.

it’s as if someone saying they doubt it’s worth getting your next booster is doubting the GB

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Our congregation still hasn’t actually completed a full map since back to in person ministry and we never did letter writing either

we all thought letter writing will be slow because you only do a few doors at a time but this is proving true with in person as well

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i had 2 elderly sisters walk up my front path this morning--it was too cold to stand and discuss. First time since before covid.

hey--before covid--that could be the new BC.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    stan - hey--before covid--that could be the new BC.

Don't give the Governing Body(tm)(Pee be upon them), any ideas. The Overlapping Generations(tm) will be awaiting Jesus to be born again.

Well, never mind. As long as TOMO stays drunk and slurring his 'as a newt' words, all is normal.

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

And with these two new members of GB the big A has been postponed again

the territory is being done sooooo slowly in the UK

we used to be told off for just doing an hour then having a coffee break

these days if you do ten mins first call it’s well done let’s have a coffee break

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit