If you could pick any job

by freedom96 22 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

If you could pick any job, what would you do? Would you continue in your line of work?

I would pick actor. Movies preferred. I am musically inclined, so a sucessful singer wouldn't be a bad career either.

I think being a radio talk show host would be fun.

I have always been interested in a career in law enforcement, but it doesn't pay enough.

I am self employed right now with 3 different businesses. I should be able to cut back much of it within the next 5 years, and then I will pursue having fun, with acting as a hobby.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

That's a great question. I'm not sure if I'd really change what I do though. I enjoy doing computer networks and programming and can't really picture myself doing something else.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Vanna's job...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I already have the perfect job. It's fun, interesting, and I don't punch a time clock. The people I work with are great, but I don't see them every day...just at monthly company meetings, and if I need something. The company is listed as one of the top companies in the U.S. to work for by Fortune Magazine. World class product, service etc. and they treat their employees very well. After many years of struggling, I am very happy doing what I do.

coffee

• Nikita
    Nikita

A Veterinarian or Forest Ranger

Nikita

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

I met a women via the telephone, the other day, whom I told..."you have the perfect job"

She worked for the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation. Part of her job description is to take the twice-weekly Lotto 649 winning numbers, that are registered to Lotto Advance subscribers, and notify them when they have won any prize over $50.000.00.

She told me that earlier this year, she had the privelage of phoning a gentleman, when his number came up for over 2 million. Now how cool is that.

• shamus
    shamus

Interesting job, Coffee! Sounds cool!

I would personally love to be a doctor, or a nurse. A doctor would be an interesting job; like surgery, or cancer treatment. I love helping people....

Thanks to Scully I may just become one!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

coffee_black.........you work at Starbucks, don't you !

• SealingSalamander
    SealingSalamander

I would be a sci-fi/fantasy writer.

An artist (sci fi/fantasy/mythological/goth).

A director/producer bringing my works and others by my fave authors to the screen.

An actress.

A singer.

A naturopathic healer.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

No, I don't work for Starbucks...sorry...You made me laugh though...

coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit