I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack! Pete2 is back in town!

by Peter2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Peter2
    Peter2

Mr. TeeJay:

Thanks for the welcome. Glad all is well with you. Give that little girl of your's a big hug from Uncle Pete. You got any plans for the Fourth? A good pyrotecnic display can be fascinating to a little kid (and us older ones too).

So the board has changed? I'll have to spend some time cruising around the different forums and saying hello and offering my bits of half-baked observations on life, death and cable TV.

Hey, it's a holiday -- gotta race out and burn my fingers!

Take care guy,

Pete2

• outnfree
    outnfree

Well, I didn't remember you other than vaguely, either, so I looked up some of your posts under "pete2" and found this:

I don't post here much -- I've posted in the past as Pete and, using my initials, pmf. When I decided to come back I couldn't remmember my password, so I created a new account as Pete2.

No wonder I'm confused!!!!

Welcome back, anyway!

outnfree

• riz
    riz

Hi Pete! Welcome back

• Peter2
    Peter2

O what a avalanche of wonderful memories your post brought forth, Outnfree. Some crushing, some exhilarating.

Yes, I’ve been a frequent visitor to Simon’s camp for JW refugees and his Special Olympics for X-Elders-- and sometimes, I admit, I haven’t been the best of boys.

I used to get into frequent bitch-slapping festivals with an alleged blonde who swore she became a registered psychiatrist by reading “Auto Mechanix.” She used to keyboard with a pencil taped to her forehead (And. It. Really. Showed). But you didn't hear it from me, OK?

I’ve moved on with my life, you see. I’ve been humbled. I now welcome all men as brothers & sisters. After a stint at the CIA, I was sentenced to attend the Gandhi School of Passive Solar Resistance and then I had to serve my time in an cold and cruel experimental penitentiary, where, like Alex in a Clockwork Orange, I was made to endlessly watch spread sheets and pop-up ads on my monitor.

Now Peace and Love sloppily adorn every door knob I grasp. (“Hot stuff -- Comin’ through!” -- life can be fun when ya' know the rules of the kitchen!) When slapped, I’ve learned to turn the other cheek -- especially when my dominatrix tells me too.

So, Outnfree, let us not look at what is behind us -- or those thick, cellulite covered thighs -- but let us press onward.

Yours in the work of further internet socialization,

Pete2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit