I'm ba-a-a-a-a-a-ack! Pete2 is back in town!

by Peter2 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Peter2
    Peter2

Hello to all my beloved friends. Remember me? (There has to be at least one!) I used to be known as Pete2 but I forgot my password so I signed on as Peter2.

O to run free in the fields of heretical chit chat!

I know that I've ruffled a few feathers in the past -- but to really know me is to love me.

OK ... bracing myself ... I'm ready for my ego-orgastic "Welcome Back" love bang!

Touching you, touching me,

Pete2

• shera
    shera

Hi Pete, and welcome back.

You must have been gone before I started posting here.

• Peter2
    Peter2

Thanks Shera!

Confusion reigns! Do you know exactly where my post is posted? Call me Helen Keller of the internet -- but I can't see or hear a thing! And while I'm at it, "Any spare change?"

Love,

The Pete2 guy

• Peter2
    Peter2

Shera,

Nevermind -- I found it! Before I was going to my post history (that's where I saw your post) But it's on "Active Topics."

"O I've been lost and I've been found!"

What's that I hear? the thundering din of old comrades rushing to welcome me home. How my heart swells with joy.

"I am I cried! But no one cared not even the chair ..." (Gawd, Neil Diamond is so deep.)

Love,

Pete2 (everybody's favorite ferae naturae man.)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    I know that I've ruffled a few feathers in the past -- but to really know me is to love me.

OK ... bracing myself ... I'm ready for my ego-orgastic "Welcome Back" love bang!

Pete, I don't recall reading any of you posts, but I'm guessing there is no ego in your family, you've got it all.

Welcome back anyway. Bug

• Peter2
    Peter2

Au contraire, Shutterbug,

As an enslaved automoton for years and years of the WTS Corporation, with my brain washed and waxed daily -- my "teem" was very un-es'd. And my ego -- sadly -- had completely whithered. Flaccid, it hung like a trunk of an very intoxicated elephant.

But now that I've torn off the shackles of religious catatonia, only now am I beginning to discover the joy -- praise gawd -- of an ego tumescence that has allowed me to extend myself to the vibrant, living world around me. My ego may seem out of control to those unfamiliar with the equation of my history and insanity (H + I = E) but I come humbly to this board as a true friend.

Just a bucket of dirt,

Pete2

• teejay
    teejay

Pete,

Are you the same Pete I used to know? The one that got ... uh... flushed from a(nother) discussion board a while back? If so, then it's good to see you again, Dude. Howya been? Glad to see you posting again. You're a funny fellow and never fail to crack me up!

tj - a fellow flushee.

p.s. If you're not the Pete I know, well... you're welcome, too!

• Peter2
    Peter2

tj!

It's you buddy! One of the most fantastic guys on this board! Uh-huh, it's me. Did we get flushed from that other board? I thought we shut the other board down until the Viking learned how to open up his salty sardines without us!

I didn't think you'd be home from work yet. You still are living in the southwest? And how's your little girl?

Hey, the very best guy -- love bro,

Pete2

• Joey
    Joey

you sound like a pretty crazy guy. did you find it hard having a sense of humor when you were a witness? I sure did.

joey

• teejay
    teejay

Pete,

Reading your last post lets me know that you can be as funny as ever!

Yeah, I'm still out here in the Great Southwest. Hot as hell, man. But hey!... it summer!! Little Girl is fine. I'm letting her think she runs things. All is well here.

You'll find that the place has changed a bit since you were last here but it's all been for the best. JW.com was already the best ex-JW db on the net – you knew already that. But now, with the departure of ... uh... certain elements, it's even better and getting better all the time. Look forward to reading your comments. Glad you're back, Pete!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit