My story (in depth) PHEW!

by Aztec 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aztec
    Aztec

Josh, I don't remember if I said it or not but your story brought a tear to my eye. I think we should all be very proud of ourselves! We're really tough, cool people eh? BTW I love your new pic! Very hot!

~Aztec

• ESTEE
    ESTEE
    Before I could do anything I found myself being raped.

((((Aztec)))))

I'm soooo sorry! You are a survivor of many abuses, I see. I am soooo prouda you!!! Thanks for sharing your saga.You are beloved here...

(((((Hugs))))

ESTEE

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

((((Aztec))))

Thank you for sharing your story. It pains me to hear about the abuse some have had to endure while growing up. But I'm very glad to see you overcoming your adversities and turning into the person you are today. I hardly know you, but what I do see is a strong, intelligent, assertive, and confident woman... an all around swell human being.

-Dr W

• Aztec
    Aztec

Estee, thanks so much!

Dr. dear, why are you online? You should be checking out some playboys unless I'm mistaken...LOL! Thanks.

~Aztec

• Brummie
    Brummie

You got 3 pages of responses and I never saw this thread until now...

What a great person you have become sweetie, your story really got me in the heart!

love you loads

Brummie

• Aztec
    Aztec

Brummie, love ya back! You've always been such a sweetie to me!

I think we are the only two active poster's online right now...the bad stuff we could do.

~Aztec

• Brummie
    Brummie

*Dives on Aztec*

• Aztec
    Aztec
    *Dives on Aztec*

Only say it if you mean it Brummie, cause I'll hold you to it!

~Az

• Brummie
    Brummie
    cause I'll hold you *misquote*

Where exactly will you hold me? Inquiring minds need to know

• Aztec
    Aztec

*Trying so hard to be good* How bout the little bits? You can't run away too fast...

~Az

Gonna miss you Brummie while I am moving and stuff.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit