Excellent Summation of Effects of London Protest

by berrygerry 20 Replies latest members campaign

• berrygerry
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

I call bullshit. Of course, I wasn't there, but I read on here that no good could come of this so it can't be true.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Well this is an amazing account of the JW protest. Thank you berryjelly! It didn't sound like a protest........ more like a sharing of serious concerns

Maybe it should be called something else....... like the ex JW information service.

Apparently quite a number of JW's were talking to them, and some thanking them for calling attention to the 'two witness rule' and other issues.

During the Assembly it was announced to avoid the demonstrators,,,,however a lot of JWs decided to check it out for themselves.

Colorful balloons and food and drink were well received by those that talked to the demonstrators.

A complaint was made to the police and two officers arrived to check out the demonstration and stayed to have their picture taken with the demonstrations gathered around. Nice.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I remember a protest out side an assembly when I was PIMI. I remember deliberately going around to that area to see them just out of curiosity . So you never really know.

• blownaway
    blownaway

This shows there is progress being made in bringing the cult down. I hope you keep posting. Great video.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Nice experiences , it just goes to show when people get out and make their presence known as well as thier message people will respond.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I didn't watch the video, but I do wonder if the film Apostasy and the excellent articles in the British press have made inroads in the UK.

• steve2
    steve2

Did anyone video the “protest” (for want of a better word)? It looks like it was the biggest group in terms of numbers “protesting” but I’ve yet to see any video recordings - which is disappointing because exJWs tend to record everything else.

Even the video accompanying this OP is simply a verbal overview of experiences from the day with absolutely no footage at all!

• OrphanCrow
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“The vast majority of them are all turning right to avoid talking to us”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit