Another Look at Winning the Battle for Your Mind, Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership

by Fabian 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Fabian
    Fabian

According to Merriam-Webster

leadership noun

lead·​er·​ship | \ ˈlē-dər-ˌship \

Definition of leadership

1 : the office or position of a leader

recently assumed the leadership of the company

2 : capacity to lead

a politician who lacks leadership

3 : the act or an instance of leading

leadership molds individuals into a team

— Harold Koontz & Cyril O'Donnell

4 : LEADERS

the party leadership

Also According to Dictionary.com

noun

1. the position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group:He managed to maintain his leadership of the party despite heavy opposition.

2. ability to lead:

As early as sixth grade she displayed remarkable leadership potential.

3 . an act or instance of leading; guidance; direction:

They prospered under his strong leadership.

4. the leaders of a group:

The union leadership agreed to arbitrate.

So we got Two dictionaries out there I had to put this upfront. Cause you know governing Body a few times.have used a dictionary but you know never say which on there jw broadcast,.and Heck Mr. I don't answer to watchtower Gerrit Lösch GOVERNING body dude said literally this from there own jw dictionary under lie it has this

LIE

The opposite of truth. Lying generally involves saying something false to a person who is entitled to know the truth and doing so with the intent to deceive or to injure him or another person

They have the B@LLS you know not only to quote that “if people . . . are discouraged from thinking critically.” (Media and Society in the Twentieth Century)

The full Quote

"Therefore, it is likely to be most effective if people do not have access to multiple sources of information and if they are discouraged from thinking critically. Michael Balfour has suggested that the "best touchstone for distinguishing propaganda from science is whether a plurality of sources of information and of interpretations is being discouraged or fostered."

But this article. Then the next no literally next.gosh darn paragraph is this nugget from.the only channel of truth

Military strategists may use propaganda to undermine morale and weaken the fighting spirit. They may induce enemy soldiers to fight among themselves or fool them into isolating themselves from the main fighting force. A German general, it has been said, admitted that one reason for defeat in World War I was that the people “were hypnotized by the enemy propaganda as a rabbit is by a snake.” Satan uses similar tricks in his attempts to divide and conquer, trying, for example, to stir up contentions among Christian brothers and sisters or to induce them to isolate themselves from Jehovah’s organization because of some perceived injustice or grievance.

And then two paragraphs later comes the big and maybe one of the most Wtf line I have seen in print from the Jws had printed in this Generation excuse me.OVERLAPPING Generation.

DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CONFIDENCE TO BE UNDERMINED

A soldier whose loyalty to his leader is weakened will not fight well. So propagandists attempt to break bonds of confidence and trust between a soldier and his commander. They may use such propaganda as: “You cannot trust your leaders!” and “Do not let them lead you into disaster!” To add weight to these attacks, they may cleverly exploit any mistakes those leaders might make. Satan does this. He never gives up trying to undermine your confidence in the leadership that Jehovah has provided.

Your defense? Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership he provides​—no matter what imperfections may surface.

SO wait a minute you know the Jws Love the Army and regularly speak about how much you know talk about how to use army tactics, what, in the paragraphs before you says Satan uses similar tricks to divide and conquer and then use the same tricks. And then say Be determined to stick to Jehovah’s organization and loyally support the leadership he provides​—no matter what imperfections may surface. And I love to bring this up to JWs and they say Leadership is.Jesus no it does not say that, and Jesus is mentioned twice and is.never called.our leader.in this article.

These are where this.magazine uses.you know our master.and.leader.

Jesus gave this simple rule for combating propaganda: “Know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31, 32) appears in the front part of article

And second Jesus reference

Do not let Satan use fear itself to weaken your morale or break your integrity. Jesus said: “Do not fear those who kill the body and after this are not able to do anything more.” (Luke 12:4)

So the Leadership is the organization and who else.

Rotherham's Emphasized Bible

Matthew 23:10

Neither be called leaders, for, your leader, is one, the Christ;

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

"We have no human leaders but there are humans who take the lead" -

Image result for jehovah's witness

• Giordano
    Giordano

I'll be obvious......and the sisters are way in the back...right where they should be.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Mark Sanderson, Anthony Morris and Stephen Lett all headed to the Wednesday meeting of the Governing Body.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm still waiting for the GB to officially state that theirs is a leaderless organization...I won't hold my breath.

• waton
    waton

Lett's not forget that the word for "leader" in German, Austrian is "Fuehrer", The "Kellner von Kaernten" has higher aspirations than his infamous predecessor.

Der Ver-Fuehrer, the seducer.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Taking the lead is being a leader. Sorry but that is just bull shit double talk

• amiable atheist
    amiable atheist

Tobyjones262

Yup, the same kind of word game they play with the nebulous distinction between "being inspired" and "spirit guided".

steve2

"I'm still waiting for the GB to officially state that theirs is a leaderspiritless organization...I won't hold my breath."

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Interesting they use that scripture in Luke, and not the usual one that Jesus said in Mathew 10. 28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell (NiV)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I just got this weird image in my head of a UFO landing in front of a pair of JWs working the territory, a pair of aliens coming out and saying "take us to your leaders"...

...and the JWs reply, "we have no leaders, but we'll take you to the ones taking the lead"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit