Who’s gonna mow your grass

by solomon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Yes, we do have skills. But no way am I going to become a factory drone whilst some fatass sails around in the boat I built on the reservoir behind the dam my brother built.

I spent my time watching others benefit from my sweat.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    “eventually people in Paradise will lose their genders and genitals.”

Well, they have already lost their minds… might as well lose their genitals too I guess.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Maybe the GB could come up with “new light” telling the men to be castrated by a Dr. to eliminate “sinning”. And women undergoing a circumcision by a Dr. for the same purpose. Doesn’t the Bible say to “pluck out your eye” if it’s making you sin?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

I need to know who is going to drive the JCBs. Also will they be electrically powered? Will the new system mean an entirely new electric grid with solar panels? What will we do with the batteries?

Regarding grass - I know a bro who lets the the sheep in his field. It never gets very long but it does not look like a golf course.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

All lawn mowers will run on lion farts. I'm fairly certain that was in Proverbs.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I used to believe that all the bad/difficult/boring jobs would eventually be done by robots. As long as these robots we're produced by Skynet, we'll be fine. lol

That being said, we're still on our way towards robots, but no paradise in sight though.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

It does make you wonder how things will work. A perfected humanity could develop clean energy and methods of transmission and light up cities. But how do you get to that point? Who IS emptying the trash cans and mopping the bathroom floors for the researchers in Yahweh's Utopian Society? And is that what they envisioned when they merrily watched billions of people die?

Maybe after a thousand years of burying bodies in advanced stages of decay, menial work seems like, dare I say it... a godsend.

• punkofnice
  • greenhornet
  • FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Who IS emptying the trash cans and mopping the bathroom floors for the researchers in Yahweh's Utopian Society?

It damned sure isn't now and won't be any of the "new world" elders then!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit