How much $$$$ will have been spent on the letter writing campaign to Russia?

by OrphanCrow 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Ah...of course.

And sorry about not following up on what you said on my other thread - thank you for directing me back to it. Frankly, though, I had ignored your last two posts on there. I didn't want to take the chance of having to scroll through WT propaganda again. That one post you made from the Proclaimers book made my head hurt.

Sorry about that - I get kinda busy sometimes. This isn't the only thing I do or place I visit online.

• sir82
    sir82

Something else I read was that some JWs were going out and deliberately buying thick paper and envelopes to increase the weight of the letters they were sending.

What the ...?

"Comrade, I was about to throw this letter into the shredder, just as I did with the previous 50,000, but then I thought, wait a minute...this paper is heavy! It must be of vital importance! Ring the private hotline of Vladimir! He must see this one personally at once!"

JWs,...put the "lude" in deluded.

• Richard Oliver
    Richard Oliver

Nope i confirmed mailing a envelope under .20 ounces is $1.15

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

0.00 from me!

I want to see the almighty violate the Russians' free will and thus protect His people there.

DY

• sparky1
    sparky1

darkspilver...........dig a little deeper into the USPS site. Richard Oliver is correct about the cost of sending a basic first class letter,as far as I can determine.

• out4good4
    out4good4

So.....all of those letters my wife sent out a couple of days ago cost me a 10 spot!!!!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Oh boy, I've completely screwed up - mea culpa - suppose I can only blame it on being a Friday afternoon of a busy week

1 million publishers x 6 letters at $1.15 each = US $6.9 million

sorry 'bout that

sparky1: dig a little deeper into the USPS site. Richard Oliver is correct about the cost of sending a basic first class letter,as far as I can determine.

Cool, thanks - have done:

https://postcalc.usps.com/Calculator/MailServices?country=10369&ccode=RU&omil=False&dmil=False&mdt=3%2F31%2F2017&m=1&dvi=0&o=.2

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Canadian International letter post rates - $2.50

In addition, registered letters are allowed to Russia (around $20)

No other mail allowed from Canada to Russia. No packets, no parcels. Just letters*.

*max - 50 grams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit