Jehovah's Witnesses Watchtower Society Houses Hidden Sexual Abuse Records, Says Journalist

by no password 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• no password
  • cha ching
    cha ching

"If Bundy's claims are accurate, the WBTS and Jehovah's Witnesses who run it, seem to be using the First Amendment defense to allow it to run it's own internal court system when it comes to child sex abuse."

Sounds like the same conclusion that the Australian Royal Commission came to....

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I tell you this much. The day that the pedophile database is actually released, I will party like it's 1999.

• zeb
    zeb

There is much said of this 'data' base.

• Is it the files of abuse this one abused that one? with dates and times?
    • a list of just names?
    • perhaps a list of the suspected according to the elderette gossip index.
    • or is it a compound record of all involved as perpetrators and victims with statements of evidence?
    • is it the written ramblings of elders who have created records at secret meetings of fabricated accounts (biased) against jw they don't like.

The revelations of these files/records whatever have the power to destroy the lives of so many folk other than the actually guilty and I fear that unless seized by someone like the FBI who would have the professional capacity to 'glean' what they receive I fear a media 'expose' as the names of all including the victims will be 'front page' (read social media) stuff thus adding terrible despair to the distresses' they have already gone through.

After the big and public case of Conti why the law enforcement in the US never moved on the wts is beyond me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    zeb - "...After the big and public case of Conti why the law enforcement in the US never moved on the WTS is beyond me."

Irwin Zalkin actually answered this question in Trey Bundy's interview.

It's because the're civil cases (rather than criminal cases), due to the statute of limitations.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

How long before we realize as a society that "freedom of religion" is being abused?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I think it's safe to say that even if there even was a "database" (and I believe Barbara Anderson that there was), we can safely assume that it was conveniently "lost" or "accidentally deleted" ala Hillary Clinton style, during the great escape from NYC to new WT HQ in Warwick. They'll never see the light of day.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    StarTrekAngel - "ow long before we realize as a society that 'freedom of religion' is being abused?"

I think a lot more people are cluing in now than ever before.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    WingCommander - "...even if there even was a 'database'..."

WT reps have as much as admitted it on several occasions.

WingCommander - "... we can safely assume that it was conveniently 'lost' or 'accidentally deleted'..."

I dunno about that.

My post on this page explains why.

• cha ching
    cha ching

During the investigation of the Australian Royal Commission, 1,006 cases were presented. ARC received actual files from the WT.

Irwin Zalkin received files from WT, all redacted, no names, no places.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit