JW's Very Proud of this ONE (see it to believe)

by badolputtytat 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

bttt

and to all those who think it has to be a drop at a time---THAT WAS ONE PHONE CALL! what would have happened if there were 10 phone calls? or 50? or 100? or 1000?

Ravyn

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Now that is what I was looking for! Brains People! Action. (check your inbox Ravyn) It has some of the answer to your question... but there is alot MORE that isnt included. contact-details inside.

• termite 35
    termite 35

Thanks ; also thanks to Jourles for the letter scan. Something bothers me though.

They state that the parking was obtained at considerable expense as they had to negociate a buyout of all parking on the site.

I thought when the venue was hired in the US ( and it had parking on-site ) that it was included in the price and that the society was, in effect, 'double charging ' for it as was pointed out some months ago ?

If this is true then they have lied to their members again by stating that the parking was obtained at 'considerable cost'. How could they afford to loose $30 approx x 6,000 - 10,000 that's alot of money that they would'nt give up just to simplify arrangements...

• link
    link

Charges for literature were dropped in order to avoid paying tax on the income. What about the tax that is due on the income from the car parks? The stadium owners have to pay tax on their income from the car parks.

In the U.K. sales tax applies to both goods and services and is payable by the provider if their income exceeds a certain level. The recipients of this particular income must exceed that level so what are they doing about the tax?

link

• termite 35
    termite 35

Perhaps we should write to the Inland Revenue and ask them: i'm sure the society would like to be informed of any monies due to Caesar for their concience's sake.

• Curious Mind
    Curious Mind

I wonder if the city would be that accomodating if the knew the dubs thought they were going to be destroyed along with all the other evil people out there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit