Breaking: Walt Disney Studios buys out JWs.

by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest social humour

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

In an all cash transaction, Disney has purchased every share in the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania, Inc.

Their most recent in a slew of acquisitions including Pixar, The Muppets, Marvel, Lucasfilm and most recently 20th Century Fox, Disney plans to "leverage their preexisting infrastructure and fan-base" for future content.

Removing Robert Ciranko, who took over for Don Alden Adams in 2014, Disney is installing as president John Lasseter, who already helms both Disney and Pixar's animation studios. Recently disgraced and on leave for allegations of inappropriate sexual conduct, Disney said he was "just perfect" for the job.

Plans include making yearly theatrical films with post-credits scenes as part of a crossover shared universe with preexisting Watchtower film characters like Caleb and Sophia, the prodigal son, the Roman family and the bad worldy boy from school (with Nicholas King reprising and expanding his role), as well as an educational Disney Jr. show, "Little Chuck", aimed at toddler's, hosted by a young version of CT Russell sporting a pretend beard.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Disney buys a Mickey Mouse religion - that makes sense!

• waton
    waton

let the show go on , with this photo drama of fake news creativity.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe there can be a cross-over film with Sparlock the Warrior Wizard, and the Mickey Mouse from Fantasia!?

There could be some kind of Magic-spell fight? (just like Jehovah arranged between Aaron and the Pharoahs magic men!)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Sparlock the Warrior Wizard,

Brilliant. I forgot that guy 😂

• pokemon55
    pokemon55

Is this some kind of a joke or real news?

I googled but found nothing.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    Is this some kind of a joke or real news?
    I googled but found nothing.

pokemon55, this is absolute truth. A religion was bought by a Hollywood studio. This really happened. Overnight. It isn't on the news yet. Oh by the way, when the JWs we're moving out of Brooklyn they revealed that they actually owned the Brooklyn Bridge and I bought it for a steal. You seem nice, and I can let it go for $1,500. I take PayPal.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey pokemon55....you have seen which section this is posted in right?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

OK pokemon55 your relatively new this is in the joke section dont take offence and stick around we have humour here as well not like the KH`s

take care.

• Confusedalot
    Confusedalot

Imagine working door to door in a Micky costume inviting people to 'the magic kingdom'.

Elders giving talks should don Jafar costumes...

MS could dress up like Quasimodo...

The whole GB should dress up as Chernabog, to help identify them. (Just google if unfamiliar)

Oh, and how about CO's wives as Ursula....hehe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit