Guaranteed way not to get disfellowshipped

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Not everyone can do this or afford it

But to just up and move several states or provinces over. Totally changing phone numbers and get up and move away. Don't tell anyone.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Moving is your best option. Stay away from Jw's at all costs and rebuild your life. You find new friends and never look back.

• careful
    careful

ExBethelitenowPIMA, I wonder if it would really be that "simple." Would they not put the word out anyway, privately, that the suicidal threatening one is as good as DFed? Don't you think that this policy of refraining from the official announcement is rooted more in fear of legal reprisals and bad PR than real concern for the publisher involved?

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    This happened in my congregation and an elder's daughter used it to avoid disfewllowshiping, it worked like a treat.It is not fading ,she never tried to fade and she comes and goes as she pleases based on mental issues get out of jail card. This is better than fading.
  • ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I love the sound of that can come and go as you please……..

This is very profound.

Many people could now actually express doubts in the governing body. They could actually say I think the governing body are wrong about 1914 and the 77 week prophecy. In the past this would be disfellowshipping actions.

But now we all know the loophole if you are invited to a JD you just have to say if I go to that it will make me sducidal

then nothing more will happen but you may have lots of elders wanting to keep talking to you

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

ExBethelitenowPIMA, spoton

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Moving states away,,provinces away,,300 miles away whatever.

You need to get a job lined-up and maybe even sell your house and look for a new home hundreds of miles away.

If you dont have family in....even better.

Plan ahead...move away just cold turkey,,out of the blue and tell nobody.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

They shun me - and it is a GIFT.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I am free of their toxicity and doing well - never been happier!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit