JW Business Cards

by HiddenPimo 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

How cool would it be to print these up and hide in the stacks of regular cards at the KH?

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Are you going to?

• Sail Away
    Sail Away
    Priceless!
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Ohhhhh this is nice! very nice!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This is puuuurrrfect!!😼😸😻😻

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

There will be a letter to elders in all congregations to look out for this next week.

R.B.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

.I think your dreaming ,it wouldnt be long before you would be outed ,and how many would actually do this in fear of being caught out and being outed and ostracised from their family and friends ?

Its a nice thought but not very practical i`m afraid. Many PIMO `s have too much to lose on such a risky venture that might not produce any results whatsoever.

And I`m pretty sure JWFacts .Com is well known about in JW Land and is off limits to anybody in the JW religion as an Apostate site not to go to .

"learn more about the Bible " that`s not going to impress anybody in JW land they already believe they are being directed by the F&DS class the GB ,anything else is Apostate.

I can see that you mean well ,but i think you are being naive .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I dear you to do it Smiddy3.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

@Smiddy3: This would be easy for someone who is already out of the organization. HiddenPimo is no longer hidden. I can see how someone in his position could do this. He has nothing to lose.

I can't speak for all PIMOs, but I never hear jwfacts.com mentioned in conversation among JWs. I would imagine that if these cards were placed in a stack of regular cards, the average JW would probably hand out a few before they even notice that they're different.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

Last year I've made such cards they look like jw.org card but QR codes I've made

point to candace conti, José lopez trials , or jwsurvey.org ... and other source :)

And during the 3 days assembly I put them at different place like true cards :)

Best Regards :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit