Update on Russian ban

by raymond frantz 12 Replies latest social current

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Separately, a woman in the nearby city of Tolyatti was given two years' forced labour for the same crime on Jan. 25, the same day as the four men were sentenced, according to the group's Russian website.

I think it would be more productive, instead of hard labour etc, to mandate some kind of de-programming course.

Ban cults on the basis of being high control groups that use undue influence, holding extremist views, and send them to therapists that deal with ex hostages etc!!

Oh....and massively tax the organization, banning them from taking donations from members, or otherwise profiting from them. Watchtower will soon pack it's bags.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    When I started attending a different church, my parents never spoke to me again, refused to see their two precioius grandsons when they were born and refused to notify me if a beloved family member got sick etc

Sea Breaze ,I can full relate . My parents had nothing to do with my own 2 children, and never crossed their mind to even call me me to say that my nana died 2 weeks earlier. Jws need help reprogramming by removing the Watchtower with heavy taxation and penalties if they refuse to abide by secular laws on personal feeedoms

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I think I am beating a dead horse here but again I say REMOVE WTCs TAX EXEMPT STATUS and they will collapse immediately. Time it with a stop watch.

WTC has almost ceased to be a genuine religion in the traditional sense of the word. They are a high control real estate holding corporation that does not pay dividends or returns on investments, meanwhile masquerading as a religion for tax exempt status.

Defending and apologizing for WTC makes a person sound foolish.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit