Crazy statements from JWTalk

by Jehovah lol 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Nevuela
    Nevuela
    • I haven't made a single new thread since this one, so piss off.

Wow, that was completely uncalled for. Darkspilver was not even remotely rude to you. All he did was point out a glaring truth that you so obviously lied about. Don't you go blaming him for YOUR failure to deceive.

• Jehovah lol
    Jehovah lol

I clearly meant I hadn't posted anything new since my attempts to post this thread, those attempts were made all at once days ago and I've done nothing since, so claiming I'm "still" posting makes no sense, I'm obviously not doing it NOW am I, what would be the point.. If you're too dense to understand that then perhaps you belong back in the truth.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Jehovah lol: I haven't made a single new thread since this one

Well, yet another re-post thread has popped up here about three hours ago

So, re-start the 24 hours, from 01:00 EST (Tue, Dec 12, New York), means probably best to wait until 02:00 EST (Wed, Dec 13, New York).

If another of your queued threads does appear within the next 24 hours, just re-start the 24 hours.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

If you're too dense to understand that then perhaps you belong back in the truth.

In the what?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Well, it seems like since you wrote the above, the third (?) new re-post thread has now popped up here now

So, re-start the 24 hours, from 14:00 EST (Tue, Dec 12, New York), means probably best to wait until 15:00 EST (Wed, Dec 13, New York).

If yet another of your queued threads does appear within the next 24 hours, then just re-start the 24 hours.
  • darkspilver
    darkspilver

hmmm

Well, it seems like since you wrote the above, the fourth (?) new re-post thread has now popped up here

So, re-start the 24 hours, from 01:00 EST (Wed, Dec 13, New York), means probably best now to wait until 02:00 EST (Thu, Dec 14, New York).

If yet another of your queued threads does appear within the next 24 hours, then just re-start the 24 hours.
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Obviously a retarded troll!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

OK, so, surprise! surprise! another of your new re-posted threads has popped - is that the fifth repost since you wrote the above??

It seems to have popped up in the last hours, so around 14:00 EST (Wed, Dec 13, New York) - lets see if another of your queued threads appears within the next 24 hours...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    sir82 - "...If they say out loud, or write down, their beliefs, somehow it seems a little less nutso, in their minds."

Funny, that has the opposite effect with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit