Crazy statements from JWTalk

by Jehovah lol 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

c'mon guys. Impatience of youth.

• steve2
    steve2

are you going to publicly apologize to 'Jehovah Lol'

I want it on (the heavenly) record that I never apologize to Jehovah, lol or not.

• Simon
    Simon
    I'm not PRESSING anything. It was all days ago. How hard is that to understand. Stop giving people the impression I'm still doing it now

YOU are trying to give the impression that you only posted it once and "somehow" it keeps appearing. I just deleted another 10 copies and the giveaway that it is YOU and not the software is that they were each slightly different because each time you repost it you make some more changes. This is not the first time I've had to clean up your crap - you seem incapable of comprehending that you should only post things once.

Simon... are you going to publicly apologize to 'Jehovah Lol' for your completely unnecessary outburst?

No, fuck off. Why the hell should I?

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Drkspilver ... thanks

• Alfred
    Alfred

Simon... when you masturbate to pictures of Donald Trump, do you feel guilty afterwards?

By the way, not to change the subject or anything, but why don't you consider turning this website over to someone who actually knows what he's doing? Just a humble suggestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit