The Classification Sheep & Goats Come From Reaction To The Good News Preached By Members Of The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

people are being judged by Jehoho and his angelic lackeys on their responses to the messages they proclaim

Who they trying to bullshit here?

the message they PROCLAIM?????

Standing idle by carts reading your cell phone is PROCLAIMING?

Windshielding around all day in a heated/AC car is PROCLAIMING?

Sitting on you butt at Starbucks or Mickey D's gossiping with your other gossipy JW friends is PROCLAIMING???

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JWS are blindsided by the false doctrines the leaders of the WTS create, the don’t really realize they sharing in the sins of GB leaders.

The JWS have always been preaching a tainted commercialized version of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, not inline with Jesus’s instructions.

• sir82
    sir82

You better listen up and do what I tell you cuz if you don't Gods gonna kill you any day now.

This, in a nutshell, is the "Christian gospel" that has been preached for 2000 or so years, if you replace "kill" with [kill and or torture you eternally].

JWs just give it a slightly different flavor - it's mocha caramel pecan twist instead of mocha caramel walnut twist.

Christians talk a lot about "free will", but in reality it's little more than "your money or your life" - how much "free will" do you have when you are staring at the muzzle of a gun?

• carla
    carla

I asked my jw this years ago- if a householder does not accept jw-ism they are basically doomed? yes. jw's claim they go d2d out of 'love' for everybody. Yes, again. Yet the vast majority of householders do not accept jw-ism and will never join. Wouldn't it be more loving not to bring your 'unique' message to the houses if they will be judged and ultimately doomed by this one visit on their doorstep? maybe a few more in the coming years?

It is only the god of the wt that could doom so many people by a few amateurs going d2d with a goofy non biblical message. Today they don't even have a message, they come with business cards about visiting a website or ask people to watch a video. How weird is that? to have someone knock on your door to watch a video? as if we don't have our own videos to keep us busy.

Back to my cute cat videos.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS brainwashes people to think that anyone who isn't in the organization has no chance of surviving Armageddon because they were unrighteous or they didn't accept the truth when the JWS came a knocking.

All other christian organizations are unrighteous or false practicing Christians

Fear is used to control people simply because people have the instinct to not want to die before they grow old but this fear is just part of the whole utilization of the over all psychological ploy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit