The Classification Sheep & Goats Come From Reaction To The Good News Preached By Members Of The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

by Brokeback Watchtower 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It seems that the more one analyzes the WT premise that people are being judged by Jehoho and his angelic lackeys on their responses to the messages they proclaim as Good News of the Kingdom(destruction of all the governments of the world by God's Kingdom), the more flaws one sees in such an arrangement.

Firstly why would Jehoho judge people as worthy of everlasting annihilation because they don't respond appropriately to an organization's membership drives house to house service calls? Surely Jehoho needs to take into account that they have a very bad child abuse problem that sullies their reputation as his representatives, surely an intelligent reasonable almighty god would find this a very poor touch stone to judge people on especially when their everlasting life is at stake.

All these court cases of child molestation lawsuits brought against WT corporation we now see being broadcast all over the internet should make an intelligent god like Jehoho see that this is a very bad idea or way to judge people and that all the people classified as sheep with this process will just get you a bunch of gullible desperate people without any critical thinking(which when you think of it pretty much describes a sheep).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcJU-eY1TYg&t=68s

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • john.prestor
    john.prestor

I remember seeing an Our Kingdom Ministry prompt where it encouraged Witnesses to explain what you just described, that Jesus would judge them worthy of survival or not depending on how they responded to the door-to-door preaching. Can you just imagine going up to someone and saying that on their porch or on the street.

'Good morning, how you doing today? You better listen up and do what I tell you cuz if you don't Gods gonna kill you any day now.'

It's such an obvious threat. That's what it.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Brokeback don't forget the emotional abuse they inflick on the children also. They are a sick organiztion with sick conduct. Still Totally ADD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Leaders of the WTS are by the bible's own definition apostate goats who refused to adhere to Jesus's instructions of preaching his Gospel also being unloyal to Jehovah's will and purpose.

They took the path of apostasy for themselves where power and money was available and coerced and lured others to become active apostates or false prophets along with them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Good morning, how you doing today? You better listen up and do what I tell you cuz if you don't Gods gonna kill you any day now.'

JP, They might be labeled as Extremist

Brokeback don't forget the emotional abuse they inflick on the children also. They are a sick organiztion with sick conduct. Still Totally ADD

ADD, Lets not forget that. If as the Watchtower corporation says somewhere around 1914 or 18 Jesus was looking for an organization to represent him and his newly formed kingdom, and so he choose this corporation because they were best choice out of all the other Christian organization because they were living right with a few small errors that god could overlook because it didn't hurt his glorious reputation too badly.

What would god say now about his choice with all this abuse of children? probably: "oops another bad choice I'm gonna have to sharpen my powers of knowing future out comes." or "I should have just used my super powers to warn everybody what to do in order to live instead I used these corrupt buffoons and to be fair I can't bring a end to world yet because these guys did such a fucked up job because of huge egos of these narcissist who disfellowship anyone who disagrees with them" Bad choice that don't look to good for JC or his dad.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    They took the path of apostasy for themselves where power and money was available and coerced and lured others to become active apostates or false prophets along with them.

Fink, They say the love of money is the root of all sorts of evil. It definitely is the bottom line for this bunch of scriptural policy makers. But as far as good business people they continue to be lead by big doses of wishful thinking, and in strong denial of any facts that destroy their claimed appointment to god's service. Denial can really play havoc with a corporation driven primarily by wishful thinking.

They should have given up the proclaiming the end of the world business decades ago or with their 1st or 2nd or 3rd miscalculation but wishful thinking had it way with them and here we are a total fucked up mess all because of denial.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Agree BW but they had a world wide publishing corporation to run and sustain, therefore established doctrines (1914) were a critical component to keep all the publishing and readership active, including the many branches operating around the world.

Ironically they actually admitted they were imperfect men prone to sin just like everyone else.

• atomant
    atomant

Hello dear house holder lm atomant a jehovahs witness presenting you with some really good news about the coming kingdom.You better get your act together and listen up because if you don't god is shortly going to snuff you and your family and friends of the face of the earth.Dont get me wrong god is a loving god but he has told us through some dorks in America that if you don't do what they say your dead meat.Thankyou for your time.good day.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Exactly atomant and this is how those select men built up power and control over people by lying, exploitative and pretentious god given preachers of the Gospel.

They essentially took the power of god for themselves and the whole world suffered because of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit