Prince Harry and Meghan

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• fulano
    fulano

It’s hard for the family to accept a black person in the family.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i dont think hes a prince any more.

mince maybe.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Mrs. Harry was able to get accepted into Northwestern U, so she probably had quite a few brains from a young age. Born and raised in the USA, her mindset and thinking, attitudes, etc., would be very different from British. Even tho both countries use the English language, there are many differences in the two cultures.

So a girl brought up with independent attitudes gets together with a guy who has to be obedient to his world-famous family and their traditions. Pretty soon she gets good and homesick for home and tired of having every belch reported in the news. I can imagine her complaining, "WHY can't we live where we want and WHY does our entire life get to be scheduled out for us by other people and just because your family has done this for hundreds of years, WE have to live that way too! That's not a good enough reason!!"

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@IOWN thats what she chose to do though. If you want to be a princess, you have to do the job of a princess. Meghan is a self entitled brat, grown up in a place where everything got given to her, went to a low grade school for an easy degree to get herself even more entitled.

I think the queen was right on this one: strip them from their titles and the free money. She is an old style parent, if you want to be brats, get out to the house and find yourself a job.

• minimus
    minimus

I like the Queen.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Harry was very popular in the UK.

I think his dad was proud of him.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I don't think of them.

I find it strange that Harry tells us to save water and yet lives in a mansion with 16 bathrooms. That tells me all I need to know.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

No f**ks given. I'm not British, so I don't give 2 shits about the Royal Family. Couldn't care less. It's an outdated and should be abolished. Megan and Harry are adults; they can go where they want, live where they want. The Queen doesn't like it? F**k her. Harry served his country in the Army, so I can respect that. They're making their own living. I can respect that. As long as they stay our of the US politics and keep their dumb mouths shut, I'm fine with that. I don't want to hear their (or any other celebrity) opinions on how I should live, etc.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Wingcommander: that’s exactly why they got tossed out of the Royal Family though. As a Royal, you cannot openly opine on a particular political issue, there’s all sorts of things they should shy away from, the queen understands that politics is only a 5-10 year cycle, while they have preserve themselves politically for millennia. Meghan didn’t want to keep her dumb mouth shut and spouted woke propaganda everywhere. So they were tossed out so they could keep telling everyone what to do.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Seems like a nice couple doing their best to make their way through unique circumstances. I wish them and their kids all the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit