What's the funniest gag / stunt you saw 'in service'?

by DFWnonJW 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• ballistic
    ballistic

Me and my pioneer partner used to take it in turns to insert a word into our presentation, a word chosen by the other person. To start off with it was to get our introductions more varied and we would give each other words like "kingdom" and "Jesus" but within a week of doing this it had degenerated to body parts and risky sayings. Can you imagine trying to get the words "bottom" and "legs" into a presentation as your challenge... and without bursting out laughing. I lost it once or twice and we had to stop doing it.

• Librajag67
    Librajag67

I remember when I was younger my best friend and I would go out street witnessing downtown just to get our time in but when we got downtown all we would do is stand around and talk to each other and laugh for about 30 minutes, maybe give out a couple of mags then we would go out to breakfast and say we put in 2 hours.

• RoadDoctor
    RoadDoctor

Did anybody else ever just make their literature "dissapear"...whether it be the trash can, out the window at 70 mph, etc? I placed a lot of magazines that way. I never used to present/offer books in the bore to door ministry, I felt bad about throwing away something that cost money like that.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

WMD cost a lot of money, too, but nobody minds when we throw those away!

My one buddy put on a Frenchy accent in the door to door work. I was too staid and complacent and Bible furious to ever even think about something like that... fell asleep in the car sometimes and counted the time anyway!

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit