The Bible Code

by m0nk3y 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

This reminds me of the movie Pi in which the guys discovers the mathematical formula for the universe and is then chased by a few religious nuts etc. Something to do with the Torah or Koran or something. I could easily see the Bible in place of that.

I've always wondered if there was anything to it.

Interesting stuff even if it is just a bunch of garbled nonsense.

Just shows you that you can justify anything if you really want to.

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

The Present UN division over Iraq will be healed after the war by the creation of the Image of the UN Beast, which image is an expanded UN Security council with 10 Permanent Members with reduced veto powers. This will occur on July 25th - 27th 2003, 666 BLC days after 911.

As of March 17th 2003, the 48 hour deadline declaration for Saddam, the Beast of Revelation 17 "was but is not and yet will be present". It was the 8th King but is not the 8th king yet will be present as the 8th king along with the image which exercises its authority, when this image appears.

The Image of the Beast, being an image of a 10 horned and 7 headed beast, itself has 10 horns and 7 heads. These are 10 months of power and 7 months of headship, making a total of 17 months of power and headship before it hands over to the UN Beast. So the image comes into existence in 2003Tammuz (2 July - 1 August 2003), the 17 months are 2003Ab to 2004Chislev inclusive. The General Assembly controlled UN beast takes over in 2004Chislev and gets 42 months of authority to act, which run from 2004Tebbeth to 2008Sivan The 10 diadems on the 10 horns are the 10 kings of Revelation 17 in the case of the image of the beast.

Sounds very WTBS ish to me, I wonder if they are XJW's.

If they get that bit right I will be back to read some more!

Qwerty

HAHHAHA oh well I guess we are back to the drawing board

At least it helps us make the light get brighter .. after the fact.

monk3y

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

It's been a long time since I've given any time to this one, and I'm sure there are some great debunking theories all over the Net by now. Several years ago an an old forum frequented by exJWs (ChannelD, or something like that) I spent a great deal of time trying to convince a fundamentalist that her favorite Christian "codes" were there because of mathematical probabilities.

The final experiment to answer her Yeshua is YHWH claims, was to ask her if she would accept various Hebrew phrases to mean Yeshua is Satan. Then we calculated the probability that that phrase would occur. Based on the frequency of the Hebrew letters it would actually more often in the Masoretic Hebrew text than her pet phrase. After I found a couple occurrences, however, she decided that it was more important to continue to believe in this stuff.

Funny thing is, the fact that Christians could find Christian phrases "foretold" in the Hebrew did a lot to put a damper on the entire discussion which started with Jewish "researchers" who were finding predictions of Rabin, etc. Jewish researchers tried to show how the Christian phrases were more based on mathematical chance.

Anyone who wants to check this out for themselves can download Masoretic text files, remove the spaces, and run pattern matching programs against it. You can even use Microsoft Word's pattern searching macros to do the work for you.

Gamaliel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit