Someone please help me...............

by JW72 19 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

e-mail me the username that you are using at webphotos, I'll get the url for ya.

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• logical
    logical

Yeah, try it in Netscape, and email Bill Gates and get him to fix his dumb stuff

• JW72
    JW72

I just wanna thank everyone for their help

It works!!!!!

Chris

• promqueennot
    promqueennot

Phew! That's as clear as I could get mine. Thanks everyone and thanks Chris for bringing up the topic!

• waiting
    waiting

wow, I don't think I'll ever get this computer literate. But to promqueennot & jw72 - good pictures!

waiting

• TR
    TR

Hey Monica!

Nice picture! WooHooo! Baby!

TR

"cults suck"

• Monica
    Monica

TR, Stop it!! :)

Waiting, thx

Just so you guys know -- I am not a troll, but please note the new name (new email adress to; although the old one still works as well). I kinda wanted to just go by my 1st name here and couldn't figure out how to change my profile name without registering a new account. I also put something about me in the make new friends thread if anyone wants to know more about me.

Monica (aka promqueennot)

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

I had the hardest time finding a website for my photo until I right clicked on TR and found his URL.

Stolen from under his nose....

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• Mulan
    Mulan

I posted my photo too. Okay?

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    But to promqueennot & jw72 - good pictures!

I agree. Monica is a cutie!

My name is Slipnslideius Masterus: commander of the armies of the North, general of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit