Someone please help me...............

by JW72 19 Replies latest jw friends

• JW72
    JW72

Hi, I have a foto saved of me in my documents, on my computer. It's a jpeg format, sqare, 400*400.

How do I get it onto the web???

What do I put in the URL location????

Please help.

Chris

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Go to www.webphotos.com and upload it there. Then copy the url and paste it in your profile.

Hope this helps.
    Chris

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• JW72
    JW72

Thanks Slayer, I've uploaded it, but where do I find what the URL is??

I'm really sorry, this must be really annoying for 'Gods of computerdom' like yourself, hahaha

Chris

• JW72
    JW72

How do I find the URL???

Sorry, needed to bring it to the top...

Chris

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Once you go to your photo album, right click on your pic then click properties. Copy the url from there, then paste it in your profile.

Chris

• JanH
    JanH

JW72,

Be aware that the full URL (Universal Resource Locator) of the picture beings with and includes the "http" and, in the case of a JPEG image, ends with the final ".jpg" (no quotes). It has to be complete to work.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• JW72
    JW72

Look, I'm really sorry to keep pestering, but whenever I right click, then properties, on my picture, it says 'illegal operation' and closes!!!

Any ideas????

Many thanks

Chris

• promqueennot
    promqueennot

Chris,
    I am so glad you posted this question! I am posting this reply to see if it worked.

Monica

• JW72
    JW72

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#

How did u get it to work?!?!?!?!?!

I hate my silly computer!!!!

I think I'll pray to Jehovah........

Chris

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

hmm...don't know why it would do that. Try restarting your computer then try.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit