JW's & Freemasons - Anyone heard this one?

by The Fall Guy 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Was sent this by a Catholic friend who knows of my previous life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKQtp-ULwA

• cofty
    cofty

Blaming Freemasons for all the ills of society predates anti-semitism but it comes from the same roots.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Some of the theological beliefs by the leader of the WTS in late 1800's with C T Russell are related to Freemason theology as in Pyramidology and he did use Freemason Halls frequently to give public talks.

The investigation of Russell being a registered Freemason have come up false though.

Interesting that Kingdom Halls were called as such in similarity to Freemason Halls.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I've lost count of how often this this comes up.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Freemasons could be just like every other religious or quasi-religious group; the Leaders are out for cash and the Rank and File are clueless, with closets full of skeletons.

We will more than likely never know....

DD

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If one were to make an honest and practical association with the Freemasons and the WTS. is that C T Russell was a businessman who made and had personal contact with other businessmen of his time and some were in fact registered Freemasons.

Part the ideology of mainstream religion (Religion is as a snare and racket /False religion) being theological wrong by Russell and then Rutherford was influenced most likely from the Freemason theology, which is an irony in itself.

• blisterfeet
    blisterfeet

I don’t understand the Freemason thing. People seem to get bothered that jw and Freemasons are related. I guess I need more understanding of what Freemasons are or what they do? A few weeks ago I was cleaning the garage and I found a card, my father in laws father’s name was on it and it showed he was a member in 1959. I really don’t know what this means.

• fulano
    fulano

Wow, that's what I could call news!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

People seem to get bothered that jw and Freemasons are related.

Well because Freemasonry is considered by the majority of the public a paganish kind of cult, not really a Christian sect.

The Great Pyramid of Giza and its emblematic symbolism to Freemasonry and the theology that Russell taught and preached as in Pyramidology are subsequently related to one another.

One of Russell's books ... The Finished Mystery

Image result for The Finished Mystery

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Wasn`t or isnt one of the great revelations of Freemasonry that Gods name is Jehovah ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit