How many of you are remarried to a "WORLDLY" spouse and are HAPPIER now?

by Jessica Rabbit 28 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well my first husband was a JW and wasn't very happy the dubs pushed...pushed ...pushed him and it made us both miserable. Now my first husband is worldly left the dubs with me and we couldn't be happier

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

Sheila,

I can tell by your posts that you and Thunder are very happy together. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts. I just wish there was a way to reach all of those young ladies out there that think everything will be fine because they are marrying a Witness boy/man.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Jessica: That is true. Thunder defied everyone by marrying me so I knew he was "different" from the get-go. Some of the rudest, most abusive jerks I know are dub men. They also have that air about them as if they can do no wrong. They are humble (or 'umble as my Momma says) LOL

What is sad is they feel that they are trapped. I know a sister here that was marrried to an elder wanna be she was in her early 40' s and looked 60 he ran her ragged while he sat on his ass and did nothing. She couldn't even friggin decorate her home it had so little anywhere, like a tomb

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

ME, ME, ME too!

I wasn't a JW when I married the first time, as I was already "out". But that still wasn't the healthiest marriage. After the example my JW gave me, I had NO IDEA what a healthy family or marriage really meant. I just married my college sweetheart because he was the best I'd had up to that point.

Now I'm married to Mozzer4Life who has been and is my very best friend. He is EVERYTHING I've ever wanted in a man and more. He is NOTHING like any other man I've been with. Thank God too! He is kind, funny, tenderhearted, always in a giving mood , looks out for my interests, and just generally takes care of me.

I love being married. THIS is how marriage was meant to be!

Andi

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

True love is supported by God.

Not much the Borg-Org can do about it!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Well, I never married a JW, but I knew pretty early on I didn't want one. I'm just too dominant to tolerate any of their nonsense. I had a JW boyfriend for a little while and all we did was fight because I wasn't very compliant. However, my first husband was *very* much like a JW, and that didn't go over well. I finally settled on dating and decided I'd never get married. Then I met a guy ten years younger, and he was the male version of me, only more mild tempered. We were best friends, then we got married. I couldn't ask for better.

Country Girl

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am married to an ex witness and couldn't be happier. We found each other after we had both left.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I am married to an ex witness and couldn't be happier. We found each other after we had both left.

• Englishman
    Englishman

OH yes!

I have been married to Her Ladyship for nearly 30 years now, and she is incredibly normal and well balanced.

Plus, I give her a rub-down with an oily rag once a week and she comes up as good as new.

Englishman.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    I have been married to Her Ladyship for nearly 30 years now, and she is incredibly normal and well balanced.

Plus, I give her a rub-down with an oily rag once a week and she comes up as good as new.

LMAO!!!! Be careful Mike! You're about to sleep on the sofa this evening if you aren't careful!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit