How Jehovah’s Witnesses leaders hide child abuse secrets at all costs - Reveal News - December 10, 2016

by jwleaks 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think the exposure of the WTBTS/GB would be the greatest thing ever! Sure, some hard-core zealots will be loyal to the cult, but many would leave and never return.

Just think of all the children whose lives have been ruined, or are currently being stolen. Think of all the talent going to waste, all the dreams that are dying, all the lost potential. The best thing that could happen, would be the exposure of the WTBTS as just another man-made cult.

There would be some fall-out, but that's life. The end result would be worth it.

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The only fallout I can think of would, IMO, be the die-hard loyalists' fault.

• cha ching
    cha ching

Trey asks, "Why don't the FBI or police just storm the doors, and take the files?" and Irwin replies, 'because these are 'civil suits' and not criminal ones, o/w they could get a search warrant.'

Why are these 'civil suits'? Because they happened so long ago, the statute of limitations has run out, they cannot prosecute them as 'criminal.'

That would all change if someone comes forth right after it happens... Let's hope someone is going to, and then we will see what happens!

• cha ching
    cha ching

Right now WT is paying a $4,000 a day fine for 'not obeying court orders to turn over all their files. Even the "pagan, harlot riding/ beast worshiping, evil Catholic Church turned over theirs.... Tells you something doesn't it?

Even so, what is $4,000 a day to JW's? With alleged 8 million members, it amounts to .0005 cents a day if EACH member ONLY gave a penny every 20 days.

What that say about the value the WT places on a child's life?

• AndersonsInfo
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The cracks in the damn wall get bigger....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    AndersonsInfo - "Personally, I think the best part of what Reveal released last night is the AUDIO..."

Holy shit, Zalkin has the Database???

• zeb
    zeb

I started to listen to the audio but it was just too much for me. My depression has got the better of me recently.

That the judge released some of the wt data base to Zalkin but put a collar on it says much about the judge; too caught up on points of law and out of touch with the realities of what she is dealing with.

But,even here there is a huge revelation. For years the gb denied any such files existed now inch by inch the information is being forced from them. Like the Nazis in their last hours they will fight to the last and the gb like Hitler will continue to blame the rank and file members for everything that goes wrong as they have done with Malawi as they have done with 'stay alive till '75' being just two that come to mind.~~~~

and I have a small personal message to my fellow travellers on this site,

"and the angels sang a song, glory to god in the highest and on earth peace unto men of goodwill".

so if that is have a happy Christmas time then.. Happy Christmas.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Okay, I'm mistaken, he's got four years of heavily redacted stuff that he's not even allowed to release...

..."for the time being"...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...and they're RIGHT THERE in that CABINET in the CORNER and gosh I sure hope no one breaks in steals it and leaks them to the press or the police..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit