Any official stand from JW.ORG on vaping for medical reasons?

by JimmyYoung 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

For that matter using Marijuana without taking it into your lungs but by drops, edibles. I have never heard definitively what their view of MM is.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If there is no "drug" (THC, nicotine, etc.) involved then technically there would not be anything wrong with it, in and of itself. Even by their own standards.

However, you likely would have the "stumble others" scripture thrown at you in a minute.

Rub a Dub

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

This may help from the 2019 Elder Manual.

Petra!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

THANKS, PETRA!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

When liquor was legalized again after Prohibition (1920-1933) in the USA ended, did jw's have a problem drinking alcohol? (And we know that some jw's had no problem with drinking alcohol during Prohibition) The only thing that made drinking alcohol during Prohibition wrong to jw's was that it was illegal. The affects of alcohol and the results from drinking it didn't change after Prohibition was repealed. Only the law changed.

So, now the law has made using marijuana legal. I smoked a bit of weed in the 60's (bad boy) and I'll probably visit my local cannabis store soon! If the GB members needed medicinal marijuana (like Rutherford needed booze) you can bet your ass that they would say it's okay now that it's legal!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit