by neat blue dog 13 Replies latest social current

• neat blue dog
  • steve2
    steve2

Okay for some.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think God is OK with beards since he created them

http://www.godisreal.today/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/is-jesus-god3-740x405.jpg

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I honestly thought JWs were one of the last holdouts, and that any like them were other religions. Didn't think I'd see it in a political setting.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think this is probably Bollocks, like most Daily Fail articles. It is possible to ask permission in the Army to grow a beard, in our Navy (U.K) I believe you don't even have to ask, correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think Harry broke any Rule. Suits him too.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No the story is real. I've seen it everywhere, including my local USA news. I'll agree that the criticism itself is "Bollocks".

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Also, it's worth noting it was said that when beards are allowed they need to be "full enough", while Harry's was close to the skin.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

You have to ask for permission to grow a beard if you're in the UK Navy. Only a full set is permissable.

• steve2
    steve2

I'm sorry, Mr Christ. We do not approve of your beard. It does not meet our criteria of "full and neat" and it doesn't suit your face shape. You know the drill: Remove it immediately.

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

I had a sister tell me that the clean shaven look is really good because that’s how Jehovah’s people look like. I was gonna tell her that Jehovah’s people in the Bible had beards but I wasn’t gonna debate with her

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit