Had a Conversation with a Young JW Lady at the Bus Stop

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus
    I started having a conversation with her by starting out about Charles Taze Russell.

You could have discussed anything with her, and you decided to pick on Charles Taze Russell, with a bunch of quotes over a hundred years old?

Dedalus

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    You could have discussed anything with her, and you decided to pick on Charles Taze Russell, with a bunch of quotes over a hundred years old?

Alot of the dubs don't realize what the founder of the WTS had originally taught before Rutherford took over as 2nd Prez.

This is basically a good starting ground to work up on other teachings that is no longer taught within' the Borg. It really depends on the person I'm talking to and what vibes I am getting from them before picking a topic starter. Everyone is not all the same.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Oh man talk about can't touch this, good job. By the way Indpls is my old stomping ground, how is it around there?

Hmmm, robberies, shootings, crazies babbling about some things. Then there's some nice people. Sound like yer old stomping ground? Economy is in bad shape here, thanks to our current Govenor who made things worse than what The Fed Gov had already done. Makes it harder to find jobs these days, especially me. Unemployment rate is now like what? 9% or so? But I'm still lookin'! Every single day, even on job banks on the web. Pray for me folks! Overall, it's sorta ok. Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Welcome Lisa Lefteye!

Yiz

• anotheropenviewpoint
    anotheropenviewpoint

Idiots Idiots Idiots.... of course she didnt know the answer to your oh so incredible question that she had no comeback to.
    <loosely quoted>

Who would?

Thats like me asking someone, "did you know that Hitler, in all his glory, was only attempting to bring back the pure aryan nation" when in fact the Aryan Nations are simply the 12 tribes of Judah. Hell, everyone knows that! <sarcastically again>

She simply and kindly excused herself from you and probably told all her friends what a 'crazy luniatic' she ran into today with stuff coming out of his mouth like "Garble Garble Garble Garble"

So YEAH <HIGH FIVE> Good going there Joe Monatana, good 'effin win!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

hmm, while Yiz' comments to the JW were a bit bizarre, your analogy is moronic, anotheropenviewpoint. I won't bother explaining why, as it is plain to see.

• anotheropenviewpoint
    anotheropenviewpoint

Yes moronic,... in sarcastic over tone of how rediculous his questions were to begin with.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yes moronic,... in sarcastic over tone of how rediculous his questions were to begin with.

I'd say you're trolling, but gonna ask why you think it's moronic anyway? Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit