Automatic Love

by TheFadingAlbatros 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Jehovah's witnesses have a kind of automatic love for all their other co-religionists all around the world.

This kind of attachment can only be the result of a cult machinations.

Real love needs real freedom, a strong personal motivation and enough time to be fully developed.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Jehovah's witnesses have a kind of automatic love for all their other co-religionists all around the world.

"Automatic love", that's one way of calling it. I'd say maybe some kind of camaraderie may be more accurate, if at all.

I agree that in cults people get conditioned to say that they feel what they are told to feel.

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

JWs have got their truth, an they are full time savoring it.

But real love has the taste and the sound of liberty, the same sound as the one coming from golden sand dunes :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpyLDwgst6Q

Take care. God and Love are great..

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

I have lost my most dear son recently in a road accident in Delhi, India He died two days after he was crashed by a bus trying to overtake him. My son was not, thanks to God, "in the JWs so called truth". Thanks to that he could keep many friends from his childhood up to now. With all his true friends, from my country and from other countries, I have been mourning and I am still mourning for he loss of my son now and still can hear on the phone heir sincere cries coming from a broken heart. The true love and the sincere laments for my dear son emanating from his true friends are now helping me to survive after such a devastating loss. From my family now shunning me : nothing at all, noting at all, nothing at all. But I am not surprised. It will take at least one more month for me to mourn the loss of my dear son Jonathan. But I have at least learned one thing : True Love has nothing to do with Automatic Love organized by an American Cult.. Take care. True love is great. Thank you for reading. Claude.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi/swiss-tourist-biking-through-delhi-killed-by-speeding-bus/story-AVA3iaqpGcwWStITQ0ZgsL.html

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Hey Claude, I'm so sorry for your loss, and I can truly say that even though I don't know you. Too bad the JWs that do can't say that, hidden by a warped silence that they call love. I'm glad that you get to grieve with people that knew and loved your son. When my dad died last year I was robbed of that healthy grieving process, all because I had disassociated 6 months earlier. No phone calls, no stories told, never got to see the empty spot where he once sat, not even wanted at his memorial, all because I no longer believed something I was coerced into as a child. I'm glad that you get to grieve. It means that it was real.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..............Jeho-bot Witness..

Image result for robot businessman

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Thank you so much dubstepped for you kind message. Outlaw please take note that a person who i suffering the loss of his dear son needs much more than a humoristic robot figure. Please correct your concern about sincere mourning persons. Thank you so much and kisses. Claude.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Hey Claude, you should probably know that most people will probably read your title and original post and just talk about that whole automatic love thing, likely never seeing that your son died. If you had started talking about that you would get more support. The subject doesn't seem to fit that. I'm just telling you because I don't want to see you get hurt because people aren't giving you support. You probably should have lead with something more like your third post and told people what happened up front so as to get what you might need or want.

Again, my heart hurts for you. They say that a parent should never have to bury a child. It just seems so unnatural.

• Half banana
    Half banana

It's the camaraderie which comes from all wearing the same colour of straightjacket

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw please take note that a person who i suffering the loss of his dear son needs much more than a humoristic robot figure. Please correct your concern about sincere mourning persons......Claude.

I`m sorry for the loss of your son......But......Your OP is all hearts and smiles..

No mention of your loss..

The true love and the sincere laments for my dear son emanating from his true friends are now helping me to survive after such a devastating loss. From my family now shunning me : nothing at all, noting at all, nothing at all.

I`m happy you`re getting support from somewhere..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit