Official Blood Document for Legal Purposes

by AlanF 42 Replies latest watchtower medical

• sandy
    sandy
    so, if i cant have plasma, but i can have plasma fractions, then i should be able to say to the doc,
    "i cant have plasma, but i can have plasma fractions and the amount of plasma fractions i can have isnt limited. you know i need all the fractions of plasma, and so i'll choose to have all the plasma fractions, and to be efficient, wouldnt it be a good idea to put all these fractions into one bag. nudge nudge, wink wink."

LOL pleasuredome. This would make a great comic strip.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

More screwed up stuff from WTB&TS, huh?

• lovinglife
    lovinglife

Appreciate the info AlanF. But, unfortunately, upon having a 5 hour "discussion" with my devoted JW mother (30+ yrs)... she has stated to me that she would not take anything including what was is allowed. Of course, she also believes that if it wasn't for JW's and only JW's that the medical profession would not have come up with bloodless surgeries at all...go figure. Its hard to swallow this decision of hers especially since she is dealing with various ailments (high blood pressure, fibermayalsia, depression...etc) and only 53 yrs. old. But...as she says...the end is drawing near...and she won't have these ailments anymore and can build a house for her resurrected father....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit