By Their Fruits You Will Know Them

by SanFranciscoJim 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Kismet
    Kismet

Thank you for your balanced response. I wasn't really questioning your motives. You were the victim of these hate messages after all!!

Of interest many of your comments could be equally applied to some ex-JW's who use these discussion boards.

I cannot possibly imagine a JW saying such things to my face if they came to my door. With the inception of the internet, this has given many JW's the opportunity to anonymously show their true colors

I can't imagine any HUMAN saying many of the things said online to another person's face. With the inception of the internet, this has given many human's the opportunity to anonymously show their true colors.

Some of the true colors seen by JW's and non-JW's alike are pretty damned scary.

Thus the reason I thank you again for your balanced, reasonable response.

Kismet

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Hang in there Jim. I enjoy your posts.

I too have had several emails and phone calls calling me just about every name one can think of. My email on this forum as well as a few others is locked because I do not have the time anymore to put up with such childish behavior.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

You're right, of course, Kismet. There are plenty of virulent hate-filled ex-JW's and non-JW's around the internet too.
    Just tonight, I came across an ex-JW web site which clearly states that AIDS is a scourge created by God against homosexuals. I mean, come on !! Even Jerry Falwell and Jimmy Swaggart haven't said crap like that in almost a decade!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit