New Here Also- Thoughts on the current state of JW

by secretjw 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jang
    Jang

Serafin, your parents are parroting the WTS ..... one day, I hope, they will wake up and your parents will bitterly regret having even thought that let alone saying it. Meanwhile, you can try and answer them all you wish, but they simply cannot see because of the control factor.

No one understands what it is like to lose a child except those who have had the experience. I truly feel for you .... I buried two of my own children and a 22 month old grand daughter a few years back ..... and some fundamentalist "christians" did the same thing to me, told me that I was out of God's will and that is why my grand daughter was killed. Seems I didn't attend church which was wrong in their eyes. It hurt me so much, but I can only imagine how much more it must have hurt you when it was your own parents.

It is good that you are able to talk out about this and show others just how low people go to defend their position. They had no answers for you so they attacked you personally ......

JanG

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Welcome to the board Secret, I echo LDH's thought to you!
    Seraphin,
    What a horribly cruel thing to allude to. I am so sorry for your loss and the salt poured on your wounds!
    TW

• serafin
    serafin

Thanks everyone for your wonderful thoughts,

Certainly, my dad's comment on my daughter's passing away was out of line. This is the second time he has shown this cold-hearted attitude towards me. I guess he feels he is being loyal to the so called mother organization. I recall the years when I was "active", specially one instance when the body of elders were collecting goods and money to help the "brothers" in distress in nicaragua I think it was...due to a hurricane( cannot exactly remember which one at this time, I apologize), and I began to think...what about the rest of the population of nicaragua, these other people are suffering tremendously aswell! why only help those within the organoization? I asked an elder this question, and after being reprimanded for showing an independent attitude (that of satan), I was informed that those other people have the worldly to take care of them! that all the JWs can do is offer the hope of ressurrection. I became dismayed! I dared not answer, please recall I was just categorized as being satanic. I wanted to reply to the elder, "but brother[.....], did not Jesus offered to help those reguardless of their social, economic and religious status? does not the parable of the good samaritan come to mind? Can you imagine the concecuences of such a reply would generate? If I had chosen to do so, a judicial committee was to be imminent. I chose to take my satanic self home and call it a day.
    Anyway, thanks to all of you for your support.

Serafin

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Hi folks,i'm a disfellowshipped ex jw now,and i love it.And i just started posting on here last week,but i have to say that all of you are very good people,and i love you all.First...................to back up what everyone is saying about the future of the wbts,...........is this.............JWS are finished...and they are all washed up as far as i'm concerned ok?Lets look at the facts....................What is apostacy?????????Their are two kinds you know?????????????????1 is the wbts version,and 2 is the bibles explaination of what apostacy is.Websters dictionary says apostacy is "one who leaves his former church,and no long beleives any of their teachings,and thus becomes a traitor of the church",which is ture,but rather than excepting deffinitions from satans word as the society says,we only adhear to Gods word..............sound familiar folks????????????????????.............................So going with the word of God then,what does it say about,what an apostate is???????????........The bible says,an apostate is one who rebells against God,and actually hates Jehovah..............My big question to all who are DF or DS,from the jw cult.Do you guys and girls hate Jehovah?No you do not,as i do not hate God ok?So the jws are lieing about us just because we are burned out of the cult,and can no longer stand to here anymore bull shit from inside that church ok?They are the real apostates..............think about it,because not one wbts prophecies came true since Russels time,not even by accident ok????????????So with a 100% failer rate.......where do these people stand????.................Answer...........in quick sand up to their eye balls,ok???????????Now while the GB plays God with the lords flock of sheep,i will continue to be a bad little boy out here,and i will so enjoy breaking every watchtower rule written that they ever wrote about,100 million times over.......heheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................If the jws can't get their shit together,why the hell should i??????????And last,but not least is this very laughable threat that they say to all who leave the cult,but in different ways ok??????????.......Some of you were told that mabey some of your loved ones would get sick or die right?????????????.........Do you know what one elder said to me,as i was on my way out of the kingdom hall forever???????????????He said that if i left my wife,God would punish me,and take all of my material possesions away ok?And he said then,if i left my wife,that i would be living out of the back of my pick-up truck the rest of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a bunch of nonsense!Just the opposite happened.I got a job at General Motors making $150,000.00 per year,and bought a water front house,and paid cash for it,and am living debt free for the last 15 years,,,,,and retired now!!!!,,,,,,,so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did that bull shit come ture......Fxxk no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Serafin: My heart totally goes out to you on the loss of your child. I also lost a daughter in '08. What was said to you as to the reason why, was UTTERLY And absolutely cruel and outrageous!!

THere is an easy way for anyone to refute the idea bad things happen for punishment to bad people doing bad things, and 'good' people doing 'good' things are spared these things: OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AOUND.

Who do people think they are?? GOD? JEHOVAH? Check out the book of Job, and see that Job is not even told why.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit