MightyV8

Australians deadlest animals

https://youtu.be/MrRAO_vG_K4

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Thanks. Interesting.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    A devout Australian cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range. Three weeks later, a kangaroo walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth. The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes. He took the precious book out of the kangaroos mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!" "Not really," said the kangaroo. "Your name is written inside the cover."
    ....and some Aussie animals are nice.
  • shepherdless
    shepherdless

No mention of drop bears?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Most everything that moves in Australia will get you. Surprising they didn't have the Jumping Jack Ants

M. nigrocincta

I watched a program that showing a mechanical roving camera going to take a look at the ants. As soon as one saw the camera, it started leaping in great jumps to attack it. It can cause shock and death. Little stinkers. That's why I decided if I had the chance, I would go to New Zealand. Just blood sucking things there.

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Hahahaha......

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Funny ,sad,but true.and bloody hell you sure have to be scared of drop bears you just never know when they are going to land on you.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Yes, Smiddy, it always pays to keep a careful look out above you, whenever you walk through a wooded area.

• Listener
    Listener

Here's some good advice from one website

• Generally, the “prettier” the snake looks, the more likely it is to be poisonous. Snakes tend to hunt at night (so don’t go out at night), but also like lying in the sun (so don’t go out during the day)
  • careful
    careful

Excellent. Already forwarded the link on to others. The prez of the NRA should get a copy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit