White Social Justice Warrior Dies at Hands of Black Killer

by Hecce 27 Replies latest members politics

• Hecce
    Hecce
    March 30, 2017

White Social Justice Warrior Dies at Hands of Black Killer

Nobody had to tell Corrina Mehiel about the white privilege that killed her. It was a major focus of her life as a white Social Justice Warrior disguised as an artist.

Earlier this month, that work took her to George Washington University in the nation’s capital. There she was part of a project drawing attention to one feature of white privilege or another.

This time, lead paint in old houses occupied predominantly by black people.

Just a few days after she was photographed with Nancy Pelosi grinning in approval, friends found Mehiel tied up, stabbed, tortured, and ultimately dead at the hands of El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure, a black man arrested driving her car and using her debit card.

He said he didn’t do it.

Even the newest practitioner of Critical Race Theory learns that the expectation of safety is a white thing: Black people don’t have it. So why should white people think they deserve it?

That is what activists by the score told Tracey Halvorsen, in response to her article titled “Baltimore, You Are Breaking My Heart,” detailing the day to

day black on white harassment, threats, violence and murder in her gentrified Baltimore neighborhood. All detailed in that scintillating best seller Don’t Make the Black Kids Angry.

None of that mattered to Mehiel or the reporters who praised her racial activism even as they ignored the bitter irony of her death.

Mehiel was white and down with the cause, so Mehiel thought the cause was down with her. So did her friends. A fatal mistake:

“Awful,” said Rafer Hoxsworth. “I wonder if the suspect would have spared her had he known how hard she fought for social justice during her life.”

She is hardly the first preacher of the gospel of relentless black victimization to die at the hands of black people whom they sought to protect from relentless white racist violence.

In Oakland, David Ruenzel, a white writer for the Southern Poverty Law Center who was among the first to write about that thing called White Privilege, met a similar fate in an Oakland park -- documented on these pages.

Then there was the Baltimore t-shirt vendor for Black Lives Matter, robbed, beaten, but still alive. And the old white dude who was trying to convince a group of Black Lives Protesters in Berkeley not to loot the Radio Shack. They hit him on the head with a hammer for his trouble. He lived too.

This is a long list.

Most white allies know enough to do their virtue display a safe distance from the black predators they seek to shelter and exonerate.

But not Mehiel.

Her Facebook page and blog are full of anger toward the white racism that she was convinced was causing so much violence towards innocent black people:

“This year has been exciting and terrifying. So many tragedies inflicted on the full spectrum of non-white males in my country.

I have spent many days trying to understand this moment in our history. Feeling so proud of what we have all accomplished.

Sobbing with the country at the death of the young, beautiful people in Orlando. Crying to my father after watching Philando Castile pass in real time in front of the whole world.

His strong and beautiful girlfriend having the strength to show that story to an already grieving country.

And through it all watching the women in my life spend the year in worried apprehension.

Trying to be excited for the future, and all the while listening as others rallied around chants of hate and fear toward people of color, people of other religions, people of the lesser sex, people who don’t check one gender box.

Her Facebook page is bursting with the gospel of black victimization, from the death of Biggie Smalls to the white racism of Donald Trump to the white racism destroying schools in Detroit and everything in between.

Her belief in black victimization came, she said, at an early age when her mother read to her the book that would change her life: It Takes a Village, by Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Hillary’s book may have neglected to mention that black on white murder is wildly out of proportion: And how a black person is 27 times (at least) more likely to murder a white person than vice versa.

In the few days before and after Mehiel’s murder, that trend continued around the country.

Down in Jacksonville, Florida, a white music teacher told a black man that she did not want to hire him to clean her yard. He killed her. For the music teacher and mother of four, it was her second time around the block: 23 years ago, another black intruder broke into the same house and almost killed her.

For the killer, it was his 33rd arrest.

A Jacksonville news station found her testimony at that trial and broadcast it.

In Tulsa, a 19-year-old white girl came home early for lunch and found a black person burglarizing her apartment. He killed her. Cops said the man they arrested for her murder was the chief suspect in two other murders, but they could not prove it.

That is cop talk for ‘this is his third murder, at least.’

In Milwaukee, a group of black people carjacked a white city inspector and killed him. The same mayor who has appointed himself one of the nation’s top preachers of the gospel of black victimization and white racism appeared before the TV cameras to wonder how this could have happened.

Not one reporter suggested the obvious: Violence and murder and denial is part of a pattern in Milwaukee and around the rest of the country. And he is part of the problem.

In Spring Lake, North Carolina, a white mother of two was found murdered outside her home. Her black boyfriend is under arrest.

In Cincinnati, a white man named Jamie Urton was driving through a black neighborhood when a black child darted in front of his car, striking it. The child was shaken, but okay. Urton died after three black people pulled him from the car, beat him, then shot him.

Neighbors say it happens all the time.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

Tired of bashing Muslims and illegal immigrants?

I read some glowing reviews of Colin Flaherty's books on White National Websites, and praise from Alex Jones of Infowars fame.

Anyway, here are some of Mehiel's inflammatory SJW remarks.

“This year has been exciting and terrifying. So many tragedies inflicted on the full spectrum of non-white males in my country.
    I have spent many days trying to understand this moment in our history. Feeling so proud of what we have all accomplished.
    Sobbing with the country at the death of the young, beautiful people in Orlando. Crying to my father after watching Philando Castile pass in real time in front of the whole world.
    His strong and beautiful girlfriend having the strength to show that story to an already grieving country.
    And through it all watching the women in my life spend the year in worried apprehension.
    Trying to be excited for the future, and all the while listening as others rallied around chants of hate and fear toward people of color, people of other religions, people of the lesser sex, people who don’t check one gender box.

I've got to admit, her remarks here are so filled with hatred and bias, I can't believe that she was allowed to post them. What a horrible SJW she was, trying to force her beliefs on the rest of us. The clincher, however, was when she mentioned that book by the infamous pedophile/criminal Hillary Clinton.

This was a terrible tragedy, as well as the other incidents mentioned. But what was the point of the article? To point out that Blacks sometimes commit heinous crimes? Or was it somehow more horrible because it was Black on White rather than Black on Black or White on Black.

As for the statistics sited in this article, I'll reserve judgment till I see where they came from. Undoubtedly alt-right sources.

We're coming very close here to claiming that there's no such thing as a "good" black. As long as they are Black, they all have the possibility of committing atrocities. The only way they can become "good" is to renounce their Blackness (sound familiar?).

Of course, this article is made better still because it's a "twofer".

Not only do you get to the terrible crimes of Blacks, but you get to include an SJW getting her just desserts for trying to help Blacks. Serves her right.

So, once you've bludgeoned this topic to death, I wonder what other group you'll expose for their crimes against humanity?

What can I say? It's a wonderful and terrible world. Good and bad things happen to everyone. Why do we have to spend our time finding one group or groups to blame it on?

Just sayin'.

• Simon
    Simon
    We're coming very close here to claiming that there's no such thing as a "good" black. As long as they are Black, they all have the possibility of committing atrocities. The only way they can become "good" is to renounce their Blackness (sound familiar?).

Well, the reverse of that that sounds exactly like what some people say about white people.

You really don't like people being allowed to discuss things if some might have a different opinion to yours do you spoletta? Maybe you should go find yourself a nice cosy echo chamber somewhere.

BTW: whatever happened to all that Baltimore stuff? Oh yeah, the justice system caught up with things once the camera crews had left:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-mosby-lawsuit-to-proceed-20170106-story.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/magazine/marilyn-mosby-freddie-gray-baltimore.html?_r=0

I find it amazing how some people can watch the news and come away with such racially biased views of things. We've seen it over and over now - a false narrative is promoted, unquestioned by the media who play it to death and then they get bored, move on and people have to pick up the pieces.

I pity the people who put their lives in danger because they believed the lies a little too much. There are dangerous people out there, not everyone is a victim, some people are the criminals.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

I'm sorry Simon. I didn't realize that giving my opinion about someone else's opinion was bad form on my part.

You really don't like people being allowed to discuss things if some might have a different opinion to yours do you spoletta?

It depends on where they get their information.This article is blatantly biased from the very beginning.

It was a major focus of her life as a white Social Justice Warrior disguised as an artist.

Such objective reporting!

Besides, Hecce simply printed an article verbatim. I believe he presented it to provide yet another vehicle for discussion by a certain faction on this site. If you want to use the term "echo chamber", then you must admit that this is exactly the aim of this post.

Hecce and his cohorts will present the evidence to prove their point (primarily from right wing media), then attack whatever rebuttal is made, usually in very derogatory terms.

I do my research as best I can from many sources, and have apologized if I made a hasty conclusion. I doubt you'll ever hear an admission of error from certain other members here.

Well, the reverse of that that sounds exactly like what some people say about white people.

So, what's your point?

I find it amazing how some people can watch the news and come away with such racially biased views of things.

So I take it, you're the only one here who is completely objective?

I pity the people who put their lives in danger because they believed the lies a little too much.

Which lies? Would you care to elaborate?

There are dangerous people out there, not everyone is a victim, some people are the criminals.

I agree, but this article chooses a single group to demonize.

BTW: whatever happened to all that Baltimore stuff?

So, an overzealous prosecutor screwed up a case, and brought false charges against some police officers. I guess that has never happened before.

I believe that you think Black Lives Matter is BS (correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't. I've seen enough news footage that doesn't jibe with statements made by the police to have serious doubts about what happens when the police interact with Black men. If you choose to believe that its been distorted and biased in some way, then that's your right.

• Simon
    Simon

You keep saying the article is biased and complaining it's from right wing websites, but you don't actually try to address any of the points within it. Simply labelling the source isn't an argument.

So, an overzealous prosecutor screwed up a case, and brought false charges against some police officers. I guess that has never happened before.

It probably has, but it shouldn't. it's happened too much lately where police that have not done anything wrong have had their lives ruined by some racist fanning the flames through the media who are complicit in it.

Think about what she was doing - bypassing the normal investigation procedures and making knowingly and deliberate false statements about the case in public and through the media before the trial (e.g. "the knife he has was legal" - it wasn't) all at the same time encouraging the type of behavior that devastated the area.

I believe that you think Black Lives Matter is BS (correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't.

Yes, they are a racist terrorist group.

I've seen enough news footage that doesn't jibe with statements made by the police to have serious doubts about what happens when the police interact with Black men. If you choose to believe that its been distorted and biased in some way, then that's your right.

Well if you bother to look closely, you'll see that the police are often poorly trained and behave badly with people of all ethnicities. There simply isn't the evidence that cops target black people because of their color or that many of the cases served up by the media are down to racism as BLM claim - they are more todo with wealth inequality and bad policing plus, guess what, some criminality!

BLM is built entirely on lies like "hands up don't shoot". They want to declare all police bad simply for being police, and all white people guilty simply for being white. That seems like the ultimate manifestation of racism and I don't understand why anyone would want to support it other than that it feeds into their own existing prejudices.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cause and effect - effect and cause.

50+ years ago, Whites were committing similar acts against Blacks, often with impunity.

I hail from the black Belt of Alabama (America's Third World), where the sentiment among some White people was "The only good n***-er is a dead n***er."

This is no made up liberal stuff from the Left. I saw this with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears.

Sad, but true.

I believe it began in a Garden 5,770 years ago.

Sylvia

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Same old tired argument from people who think complete equality must be forced upon society regardless of facts.

You hear it everywhere. "Oh black people suffer from mass incarceration"...or... "Hey the prison population is disproportionally black" ... what? What does this even mean? As if we need to force any parity in that regard. Gee I wonder if this has any connection with the fact that black communities are the most dangerous in the country.

It's a simple formula:

More crime = more interaction with police = more chances some will go bad + more folks in prison.

Solve the first part of the formula, and the rest will follow.

• snowbird
    snowbird

SOME Black communities are the most dangerous ...

Thank you.

Sylvia

• Hecce
    Hecce

Generally speaking there is an element of danger going into any neighborhood where you are an outsider.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Generally speaking there is an element of danger going into any neighborhood where you are an outsider.

Yeah, and what i'm saying is that this element of danger is not the same if you walk around Newark, NJ, as when walking in Greenwich, CT. This matters...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit