New data movement this is what I see as their goals .

by Crazyguy 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

After listening to the leaked videos this is what I think it’s all about. First I don’t believe they will want to much personal information ie bank accounts etc do to potential legal problems down the road. What i think is their goal is once all publishers are in the data base they then have no need for written information about any issue concerning a publisher and how issues are handled by elders and the branch etc... This information now is in their own data base and can be deleted or manipulated by them at any time. Records about an elder child molester that’s moved from one congregation to another and the branch knows about it , this information if it is demanded by the courts can then mysteriously disappear.

The second main reason for this data collection is to keep tract of publishers and thier movements. If a publisher moves to another congregation so as to fade, the data can be moved to the jurisdiction of the new elder body of the territory. They will be informed of the new publisher and if this publisher doesn’t come to meetings or is not attending enough, measures can be taken to sensor or disfellowship the publisher so he or she can not potentially become a problem for the other members, possibly waking someone up.

Whats interesting, is in the video the speaker mentions the published number in the US of total publishers and then goes on to mention that out of the 1.2 million publishers only about 750,000 are in their current system. He acts as though these missing ones are just not in the system yet but I suspect these ones don’t exist. That’s over 400,000 less publishers just in the USA. I’m not sure of the percentage but imagine if we take that percentage and apply it to their worldwide published numbers maybe we can get a more accurate picture of how many actual members are still left in this cult.

Ps. If my math is correct the missing publishers equals 33% of the total population of publishers in the US.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Those 750,000 in the current system would also include: inactive ones, faded ones, d'fed ones, child publishers that never got baptized, and possibly deceased JWs - which combined might be 100,000 plus.

Could be looking at potentially clear evidence that the current numbers of JWs in the US is fraudulent, half of what is claimed, which then could explain the massive downsizing and consolidating of congregations.

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather
    out of the 1.2 million publishers only about 750,000 are in their current system. He acts as though these missing ones are just not in the system yet but I suspect these ones don’t exist. That’s over 400,000 less publishers just in the USA.

In any branch office, only the Bethelites, Ex-bethelites, Regular Pioneers, Elders, MS, CO, DO and all others in any full-time service are present in the databases. (Not auxiliary pioneers). Any publisher who has never served in any type of full-time service is never included in any bethel database. Even those who participated in small campaigns or helped in construction are included in the database.

The above calculation means that over 400,000 publishers in the US have never been in any form full-time service apart from being Aux. Pioneers at the most.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I would have to disagree with you Dreary, your basically saying that 2/3 of all publishers in the USA including kids have at one time been pioneers, elders, MS, or gone to Bethel this would be way to high.

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

for us all those who have been disfellowshipped, and those who become inactive would be on the database if we sign up to it and if we don't would we really be a nonentity in the org? I see trouble ahead. great thread crazyguy

• freddo
    freddo

I think Dreary has it right.

I think of my mother-in-law - a witness for 45 years who never officially did more than be a aux pioneer. Loads of solid sisters (in the very active jw sense in meetings ministry and cash/cheque donations) like her would have been on nothing except the local record cards.

Mind you at the other end of the scale from the CO's, bethelites etc we would have 35,000 plus (in the USA) pedo individuals with accusations/confessions/on file wouldn't we? Plus all the DF'd, DA'd, reinstated.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Can you post the leaked video

• sir82
    sir82

If a publisher moves to another congregation so as to fade, the data can be moved to the jurisdiction of the new elder body of the territory. They will be informed of the new publisher and if this publisher doesn’t come to meetings or is not attending enough, measures can be taken

Bingo!

Trying to plug the "fading" crack.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Bingo!
    Trying to plug the "fading" crack.

Now that i actually can agree with. However bear in mind, fading is NOT a df’ing offense. Even if they “track” you it will never be a df’ing offense. The onus will still be on the local elders to hound you. The only way they could ever stop “fading” would be to make inactivity a df’ing offense.

• Fay Dehr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit