3-File Requests: Destroy Notes BOE--Publications For Discard--Where Are The Nine!

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Biahi
    Biahi

Have you made sure Irwin Zalkin has these letters?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Karl Adams, Writing Department overseer, wrote a letter to President Knorr (November 18, 1971), questioning the keeping of voluminous files containing embarrassing information on disfellowshipped persons. Even after individuals were reinstated, their files were retained:

"At the present time the names of even those reinstated are kept in the file, and bulky records are kept of their cases, labeled 'Do no destroy.' It seems tantamount to saying: 'We believe you are forgiven, but we are keeping a record of your sin.' Or like saying, 'Your sins are washed clean but we are storing the dirt in a jar with your name on the label.'"

Decades later the practice continues.

IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM, by Ray Franz, p. 324, footnote 22.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Biahi:

Yes, every BOE we have ever received is sent to Barbara and she sends them all to Zalkin. Zalkin called me one time and I was in the Doctor's office. My Doctor was smacking my knee with a rubber hammer to see if my reflexes were ok.

Atlantis!

• Biahi
    Biahi

God bless your work, Atlantis 💕

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

compound complex:

Your right, and here is another letter from 1971 which states:

"It may also be necessary to assign certain ministerial servants to help in keeping records that come under the supervision of the elders."

Not just "any" ministerial servant, but "certain" ministerial servants to keep records. It could be more than one!

1971-12-1--See page 4--Ink quality is a little weak.

Atlantis!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Biahi:

Thank you!

Atlantis!
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

"Karl Adams, Writing Department overseer, wrote a letter to President Knorr (November 18, 1971), questioning the keeping of voluminous files containing embarrassing information on disfellowshipped persons. Even after individuals were reinstated, their files were retained:"

So much for forgiveness and forgiving up to 77 times!!!

• jonahstourguide
    jonahstourguide

Well Done Atlantis and thank you greatly.

Explains the serious 'three elders' huddle' perusing a letter before last nights meeting.

An elders son who is also pimo told me, as we were downing an ale post meeting, to wash the bullshit down at the local pub,"they must be shitting themselves, they've been told again to destroy evidence".

A box of beer to you
    From Melbourne Australia.

"Timing is everything" The Qld decision has them worried now I reckon. Wow.

jtg

• careful
    careful

DO WHAT WE SAY. WE ARE IN CONTROL!

Thx, as always, Atlantis.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

ToesUp:

You said it! Forgiveness as long as JW's agree to kiss Watchtower's ass. If not!....Well we have the files on you and we can ruin your life! The MOB could take lessons from the Tower!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonahstourguide:

You mean....a WHOLE BOX of cold ones??? Oh boy, now I am set for the rest of the week!

Atlantis!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Copies of My Book of Bible Stories before 2004 to be discarded. What was the change?

Same for Revelation books before 2006.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit