Karma kind of makes me smile.......am I bad?

by KateWild 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

JWs is reduced to coming to little old me to deal with his overwhelming problems that his fellow JWs can't help him with or Jehovah can't eithe

in other words--he cant get it up any more

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Hell no you should revel in it. You also should of said before giving them over to another person something to the effect, well not to be apart of the world and not vote and not do anything in the service of the government ,so why are you then here trying to get government help?
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    You handled the situation as a professional. Much respect for that ............ knowing what you've been through.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

There also a word in Dutch for Schadenfreude: leedvermaak...meaning basically the same as Schadenfreude in German (suffering-pleasure).

But the German word sounds a lot more evil (like most German words :-p)

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Yes, now and then there IS some justice in life.

Karma is a bitch!

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Well, I hope he and his wife get help and that it wakes them up. What a great turn of events that would be.
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Enjoy your weekend Kate.
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    You sick twisted bitch!!! You will get yours at Armageddon just you wait!
  • sparky1
  • mrmagic
    mrmagic
    It's ok to feel the feelings you're feeling. A person can even feel both compassion and Schadenfreude at the same time. The key is to make peace with the variety of emotions you feel about this and the broader issues with WTBS, etc. As you can see, that those high and mightly elders are often wrong and probably don't have any better answers to offer than what you could have come up with yourself. It's good that you experienced this and I'm all stoked for you. I'm sure it was awkward for them to see you there and be on the other end of the "table" so to speak. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit