Farting Can Kill You!

by m0nk3y 20 Replies latest social humour

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

I thought I would share with you guys a little animation I did today .. I quite like it *giggles*

www.geocities.com/gaymonkey2002/monk3y.html

Let me know what you think.

monk3y

• Brummie
    Brummie

The animation is excellent! Talent huh. I couldnt get any sound but that might be my PC, it looks funny anyway!

Brummie

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

Nothing wrong with your PC .. I didnt end up adding sounds to it .. might do that another time.

monk3y

• COMF
    COMF

Kewl!

I'm trying to post "Bubble Stinky Boy" on www.joecartoon.com. But Joe generally traps links to his stuff and redirects them to his homepage, so if that happens, just click on "Cartoons" and browse through the pages until you find "Bubble Stinky Boy".

Incidentally, there's a wealth of sick humor on this site... enjoy. You might also benefit from reciting a few of the Pot Smokin' Kung Fu Gerbil Mantras.

http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/bubble/

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

I was in the bookstore the other day drooling over the new books the employee just stuck on the shelf, when this little old lady ambles by checking out the shelves behind me. Suddenly, she lets a great big juicy one that echoed through the whole back of the store,then took off around the corner.My sons would've been proud of her.My dog, too-she is the Queen of Fart, hehe.

I thought of them when I looked at your animation.

Good job, by the way:)

• JH
    JH

Fart Statistics http://www.smellyshit.com/farts.html

Farts

•O n average everyone farts once per hour.
    •Farts are highly flammable.
    •Adults produce between 200mls - 2 litres of fart per day.
    •The amount you fart is increased by stress, onions, cabbage and beans.
    •Vegetarians fart more, but their's smell less.

Do men fart more than women?
    No, women fart just as much as men. It's just that most men take more pride in it than most women. There is a large variation among individuals in the amount of fart gas produced per day, but the variation does not correlate with gender. I have read that men fart more often than women. If this is true, then women must be saving it up and expelling more gas per fart than men do.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Nothing wrong with your PC .. I didnt end up adding sounds to it

Oh i seee, thats OK I'll just dub the natural sound over it..lol

Brummie

• JH
    JH

I already farted so loud that the noise scared my cat.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

My sister, wearing very tight jeans, lit hers on fire once. I can attest to this:

•Farts are highly flammable.

It looked like a blowtorch.

• JH
    JH

Teenyuck,

Did your sister make a silent deadly one or a noisy one for this to happen?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit