Recent incident with lion and JW Governing Body member in Africa

by JWchange 16 Replies latest social humour

• JWchange
    JWchange
    I don’t know if you are aware but I was informed recently that JW Governing Body member Tony ‘pants’ Morris was in a safari park in Africa. He stumbled across a skinny hungry looking lioness with cubs nearby. Not seeing a way to escape, he got on his knees and started praying, pleading for help. ‘Jehovah, Most High, please show to the world what you think of your true religion, and us humble faithful and discreet slave class. If it be your will, please perform a miracle.’
    To his amazement the lioness got on her knees and also started praying and speaking, ‘Jehovah, my cubs and I are truly grateful for this superb meal. ’
  • RobertT18
    RobertT18
    I laughed so loud... /dead
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    I'll bet the Lioness really said "You call yourself god and this is all you have ????"
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Haha brilliant!
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy
    great joker !
  • rege  brazzy
    rege brazzy

if it happens with you, what you would done ????

I would became Bolt and to run as faster as possible!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    Attempting to follow Bible principals, the Lioness bleed her prey before eating him but was only to able to extract a little dust from his veins.
  • prologos
    prologos

lioness thanking for the family meal they just had, and the privilege to have helped one of the truly anointed to get a head start to heaven on the other overlappers, which will not get raptured until 2075.

better getting ripped early by a lion, than raptured later. Did the cubs play with the captured prey, as families are encouraged to practise together? was it lion family worship night.?

forgive me for pressing the post reply button.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    He probably tasted like some bloody hotdogs!
  • Gayle
    Gayle
    and the lion licked his chops and said, "a bit 'flakey' for my tastes."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit